Efco AR 53 TBX Allroad Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Large properties with good-sized grass areas will benefit greatly from the use of this high quality and robust 4-wheel petrol lawnmower, capable of taking the rough with the smooth in equal measure.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
If you are looking for a practical and powerful lawnmower, the design and manufacture of which is tailored to handling the constant demands of professional use, then look no further than Efco’s incredible AR 53 TBX.
When you start the AR 53 TBX you will immediately notice the impressive power delivered by the American-made Briggs and Stratton 190cc 675 Series petrol engine, designed for superb reliability and easy starting every time. Being self-propelled allows this lawnmower to perform at a speed pre-set for optimal performance and an even cut, with a steady 3.6km/h also allowing you to plan your working day more effectively.
A 51cm cutting width and a very large 80 litre grass bag, meanwhile, make the AR 53 TBX ideally suited to working on lawns between 2000m2 and 2400m2 in size. The size of the grass bag and the inclusion of a specially engineered mulching blade further enhance collection performance and will thus reduce the number of trips you need to make to dispose of clippings to save time while you work. The AR 53 TBX is also fantastically versatile, however, and offers both rear discharge and mulching modes in addition to traditional cut and collection. The mulching mode is particularly impressive, reducing clippings to tiny particles before ejecting them onto the lawn where they break down to provide valuable moisture and nutrients.
The tough aluminium deck of this lawnmower ensures protection from damage caused by collisions or flying debris, but also allows the whole mower to remain exceptionally light and easy to use. Such user-friendly design is also evident in the practical height of cut adjustment system, featuring settings between 28mm and 75mm) and operated via a single lever so that adapting the cut to your specific lawn conditions is as simple as possible.
- Powered by an American-made Briggs and Stratton 190cc 675 Series petrol engine, designed for superb reliability and easy starting every time
- Self-propulsion system makes mowing on rough or uneven ground much easier and provides a steady forward speed of 3.6km/h for optimal cutting and an even finish
- Also featuring rear discharge and mulching modes as standard for superb versatility and efficient performance regardless of the job at hand
- Every aspect of this mower is purpose-built in order to withstand the demands of professional use, with a tough aluminium deck providing durability and protection against rust and corrosion
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs and Stratton 675 Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric 80-litres|
|Warranty:||3 year domestic|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.