Efco AR 53 TK Allroad Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Efco AR 53 TK offers rear discharge, grass collection as well as optional grass mulching (mulching plug available separately). The 196cc Emak K 800 OHV engine, 80-litre grass bag and 51cm cutting width allows this lawnmower to excel in larger gardens.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Efco’s professional-grade lawnmowers are well known for being reliable and practical, but they also bring a well-designed feel and a measurable boost to cutting performance that leaves the competition standing in the long grass. The AR 53 TK, for example, is a powerful rotary lawnmower which will excel in almost any garden, no matter what shape or size.
The AR 53 TK is powered by a modern 196cc Emak K 800 OHV petrol engine, featuring overhead valve technology to reduce engine noise. This engine is calibrated to provide smooth running power to the mower’s self-propulsion system, allowing you to work at a pre-set optimal speed for the best possible results and an even cut at all times. To ensure ease of use, the AR 53 TK is also fitted with a special rubber covered handgrip for extra comfort and smooth-running metal wheels for exceptional manoeuvrability.
Equally important to the brilliant performance of this excellent lawnmower is its tough aluminium deck, which is durable and highly resistant to corrosion but also light enough to allow the whole mower to move freely, thus improving handling significantly and allowing you to achieve a much more accurate cut at the same time.
With a generous 51cm cutting width and a generously sized 75 litre grass bag, the AR 53 TK is ideally suited for working in gardens between 2000m2 and 2400m2. A rear discharge mode is also available when working in longer, rougher grass, while for even greater versatility the addition of an optional mulching plug allows for efficient grass recycling and provides a tidy, collection-free finish. Height of cut can also be quickly adjusted via a convenient lever system, with settings available ranging from 25mm to 65mm, thus ensuring a pristine finish whatever the condition of your lawn.
- Powered by a quiet running 196cc Emak K 800 OHV petrol engine for efficient performance in larger gardens between 2000m2 and 2400m2
- Self-propulsion system makes mowing on rough or uneven ground much easier and provides a steady forward speed of 3.6km/h for optimal cutting and an even finish
- Featuring a 51cm width of cut and a 75 litre grass bag for superb cut and collection results, along with a rear discharge mode for quick clearance of longer grass
- Mulching option (mulching plug available separately) provides efficient, collection-free mowing while recycling grass clippings for a healthier lawn
|Engine/motor:||196cc Emak K 800 OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Recoil start|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric 80-litre|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.