Efco DR 51 S6 Wheeled Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A wheeled, self-propelled brushcutter ideal for home use in medium-sized areas. The DR 51 S6 is extremely robust but also compact and straightforward to use, so will help you to deal quickly and efficiently with overgrown vegetation.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Efco’s DR 51 S6 is a highly robust wheeled brushcutter designed for the removal of invasive vegetation, such as weeds and brambles, in areas of up to 5000m2. This model is ideal for home use and capable of tackling vegetation too thick and overgrown for normal lawnmowers and handheld cutters to handle. Moreover, it offers a very wide cut of 51cm to ensure that you get the job done quickly and efficiently, while also being comfortable and straightforward to operate.
Unlike some other machines, this brushcutter is self-propelled and therefore requires far less effort to use, making working on rough or sloping a lot less strenuous. Propulsion and power is provided by an efficient and quiet-running 189cc Subaru EA190 V engine, producing a forward speed of 2.3km/h. The large-diameter rear wheels provide for smooth movement and excellent traction, which is particularly important when the ground is wet, while the smaller but sturdy front wheel increases manoeuvrability on rough terrain. Even the simple fact that the machine is on wheels makes clearing overgrown vegetation a lot quicker and easier than when using a handheld cutter.
Furthermore, this machine offers versatility with its adjustable height of cut, allowing four increments between 53mm and 116mm. This simple system is centrally controlled via a lever mounted on the handgrip, so there’s not even any need to get on your hands and knees to make fiddly adjustments. Weight: 57kg
• Extremely robust deck with an impressive cutting width of 51cm, ideal for home use in medium-sized areas of thick vegetation
• Self-propelled drive system with power provided by an efficient and quiet-running 189cc EA190 V Subaru engine, producing a steady forward speed of 2.3km/h
• Adjustable height of cut, providing a choice between four height settings between 53mm and 116mm, all controlled via a centralised lever on the handgrip
• Large-diameter rear wheels included for excellent traction, with a smaller front wheel for increased manoeuvrability on rough terrain
|Engine/motor:||189cc Subaru EA190 V|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Rotary blade|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.