Efco DR 52 VBR6 Wheeled Brushcutter
- Availability: Special Order Item
- Estimated Dispatch: Please email email@example.com for dispatch estimate
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A wheeled brushcutter designed for professionals, such as farmers and contractors, who need to tackle large areas of overgrown vegetation. This heavy-duty brushcutter features a reinforced steel cutting deck with a 52cm width of cut.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
From Efco, leading Italian manufacturers of outdoor power equipment, comes the DR 52 VBR6, a wheeled brushcutter boasting an impressive reinforced 52cm cutting blade with notched teeth to help your tackle large areas of brush and weeds quickly and efficiently. This model is built for professional clearance work and as such features a suitably robust and versatile design, while also being comfortable and straightforward enough to operate for extended periods of time.
A highly economical and quiet-running 190cc Briggs & Stratton 825 OHV series engine, easily capable of coping with even the largest jobs, supplies power to this brushcutter. The self-propulsion system makes operating this machine a lot easier than a push propelled cutter, and variable speed adjustment, ranging from 2.6km/h to 3.3km/h, works to increase manoeuvrability and ensures optimum performance in a variety of cutting conditions. As well as two forward speed setting, allowing you to select the most appropriate speed for the terrain in which you are working, the DR 52 VBR6 also features a reverse gear, which is particularly handy when you are mowing in an awkward spot and don’t have room to turn. Moreover, the DR 52 VBR6’s two impressively wide rear wheels are fitted with deep-tread chevron tyres to provide stability and excellent grip, meaning that this handy brushcutter is even effective when working on slopes or in muddy and wet conditions.
Furthermore, outstanding versatility and precision is assured with the DR 52 VBR6’s simple height-of-cut adjustment system, featuring three height settings (by means of spacers) between 52mm and 75mm for tackling different types of vegetation The blade-brake clutch, meanwhile, is a great feature to have when you need to move the DR 52 VBR6 across hard ground, such as gravel driveways, as it stops the blade turning while allowing the engine to continue running. Both the speed adjustment controls and the blade-brake clutch are mounted on the fully adaptable handlebar, allowing for ease of access and comfortable operation.
The DR 52 VBR6 is also impressively tough, with a heavy-duty crankshaft with an added steel bearing to minimise the effect of any accidental collisions. Moreover, this outstanding brushcutter’s reinforced steel cutting deck features a tubular frame for increased durability, allowing you to work for longer periods in tough conditions with complete confidence. Weight: 82kg.
• Featuring a highly durable reinforced steel cutting deck with a tubular frame, offering an impressively 52cm width of cut
• Heavy-duty crankshaft features an additional steel bearing to minimise the effects of any accidental collisions which occur during operation
• Power and propulsion provided by an economical and quiet-running 190cc Briggs & Stratton 825 OHV series engine
• Three-speed drive system offers two forward speed settings (2.6km/h and 3.3km/h) and reverse gear for improved maneouvrability in tight corners and complicated areas of lawn
• Extra wide wheels with deep-tread chevron tyres improve grip and stability when working on rough terrain
• Height-of-cut adjustment, controlled by spacers attached to the crankshaft, provides cutting height settings between 52mm and 75mm
• Easy access blade-brake clutch allows you to stop the cutting blade while keeping the engine running, making it safer and easier to transport the brushcutter over hard ground and gravel driveways
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs and Stratton Series 825 OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Deck material:||Heavy-duty steel|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||52mm - 75mm|
|Drive system:||Self-propelled (1.5 - 2mp/h)|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.