Efco DS 2200S Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A premium grade straight-shaft brushcutter designed to offer the quality of a professional machine with all the benefits of a tool aimed at home users.
- £2.49-£7.99 Select optionsLawnmaster Two-stroke Engine OilTwo-stroke oil is vital for use in two-stroke engines. We provide a starter bottle with all two-stroke machines we sell, but more can be purchased here to keep your machine ticking over or to keep 'just in case'!
- Husqvarna Hearing Protectors with HeadbandThese effective hearing protectors are designed for use without a hard hat and feature a lightweight, flexible padded headband. With a noise reduction rating of 25dB, they mitigate the effects of environmental noise and prevent hearing damage.
- Husqvarna Hearing Protectors with Visor & HeadbandThis lightweight but sturdy visor/ear protector setup, designed for use during light garden maintenance work, will provide all the protection you need to achieve a high class finish on your lawn in complete safety and comfort.
- £4.99Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- £14.99Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
Incredibly compact, incredibly lightweight, and incredibly powerful, Efco’s Premium domestic brushcutters offer the quality of professional machines with all the benefits of tools aimed at home users. The DS 2200 S, for example, offers one of the best power to weight ratios of any machine on the market today, providing outstanding convenience and equally excellent cutting results in a brushcutter ideal for all domestic grass cutting applications.
A high quality straight-shaft brushcutter powered by an efficient 21.7cc two-stroke petrol engine for great torque even at low revs per minute, the DS 2200 S also features a digital coil with electronic control and a rev limiter for improved performance and reduced fuel consumption. To make life even simpler a user-friendly ‘Easy On’ device is also included to reduce starter cord resistance, while easy access to both choke lever and primer further ensures quick and hassle-free starting.
Fitted as standard with a versatile dual nylon line trimmer head, the DS 2200 S is equally effective whether used for precise trimming along lawn edges and around obstacles, or for heavier clearance of long grass and nettles. The integrated semi-automatic ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system is particularly useful in the latter case, allowing you to advance the cutting line by simply tapping the trimmer head against the ground, thus offering extra efficiency when taking on bigger tasks. Moreover, Efco’s ‘Load & Go’ system means that the trimmer head can be reloaded in less than twenty seconds without having to remove it from the machine. This operation can be performed simply, quickly and easily without using tools or ending up with dirty hands, making it ideal for less experienced users.
Furthermore, a range of ergonomic design features are included to make this impressive little brushcutter pleasingly easy to operate. The comfortable loop handle, for example, provides terrific grip and control at all time, while the ‘On/Off’ switch is set to automatically return to the ‘On’ position for easier operation. A built-in anti-vibration system and an extended shaft, meanwhile, help to further ensure comfort and provide an optimal working position to prevent fatigue over extended periods of use.
• Power supplied by a 21.7cc two-stroke petrol engine, featuring an ‘Easy On’ device and with clear access to both choke lever and primer for quick and hassle-free starting
• Featuring digital coil ignition and a rev limiter for easier starting, improved performance, consistent combustion and reduced fuel consumption
• Equipped with an efficient dual nylon line trimmer head with a handy ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system for quick and effortless cutting line advancement
• Innovative ‘Load & Go’ functionality included for straightforward line replacement, allowing you to wind the cutting line and resume work in just twenty seconds
• Sturdy blade guard offers added protection by deflecting grass, stones, soil and twigs thrown up during use
• Fitted with an ergonomically designed loop handle and a built-in anti-vibration system for added comfort and convenience over extended periods of operation
• Also featuring a robust aluminium shaft arm and a tough internal drive shaft with an aluminium bevel gear to guarantee maximum power transmission
• Supplied as standard with a comfortable single-shoulder harness designed to prevent strain during protracted use
|Power source:||Petrol / oil mixture|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.4-litres|
|Cutting System:||Tap n' Go nylon line|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.