Efco LR38-P 38cm Cordless Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Efco’s LR38-P cordless rotary lawnmower offers quiet, clean mowing performance on small to medium-sized domestic lawns. Featuring a 38cm working width and a 35 litre grass collector, making it an alternative to petrol equipment for use in built up areas.
- Efco 36V 2.6 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery | 54019101An interchangeable 36V/2.6Ah lithium-ion battery for use in all Efco battery power products. Ruggedly designed to ensure long-lasting performance, these batteries feature a built-in charge monitoring system to enable quick checking of the charge level.
- Efco 36V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger | 54019102A battery charger for use with Efco's 36V/2.6Ah lithium-ion batteries, offering a full charge in 90 minutes with an intelligent system that minimises memory effect so that Efco li-ion batteries can be recharged hundreds of times with no loss of performance.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
Get ready people, because the future is here and it is cutting your grass! Admittedly, this might not be the future of shiny spaceships and malevolent supercomputers that we were promised by the movies, but in many ways Efco’s LR38-P battery-powered rotary lawnmower is much more practical than anything conjured up by Hollywood’s assorted screenwriters. Nevertheless, were there ever a film made about one man’s quest to achieve a pristine finish on a domestic lawn with the bare minimum of fuss, there can be little doubt that the LR38-P would play a starring role.
Key to this is the quiet, clean and smooth-running performance delivered by the LR38-P’s modern brushless motor and 36V/2.6Ah lithium-ion battery, which holds enough charge for uninterrupted mowing on lawns up to 150m2. This high quality battery provides a range of benefits over conventional petrol and electric lawnmowers, allowing you to mow with complete freedom but without the noise, hassle, fumes and expense of running a petrol machine. As such Efco’s LR38-P is perfect for use in urban and residential settings where noisier petrol equipment is likely to cause unwanted headaches, especially if your lawn is too large or complicated to mow with a corded machine.
Cutting is handled via the LR38-P’s sturdy rotary mower blade, with a 38cm (15”) working width providing a pleasing balance between efficiency and precision. This is accompanied by a sturdy 35 litre grass collector featuring a full-bag indicator to help you plan disposal of clippings, as well as a six-position height of cut adjustment system with settings available from 20mm to 70mm. The latter of these is controlled via a single easy-access lever for superb convenience, allowing you to quickly adapt the LR38-P for effective cutting in a range of grass conditions.
A hand-propelled machine, the LR38-P is also easy to manoeuvre thanks to its extra-wide, stabilising wheels, while its low overall weight ensures that even prolonged periods of operation don’t become exhausting. Ease of operation and user comfort are bolstered further still by the LR38-P’s ergonomically designed, vibration-reducing handlebar, which provides a secure grip and can be quickly adjusted to suit your height. The handlebar is even user-friendly when you’re not using it, folding neatly away and combining with a practical handle/grip section on the chassis to facilitate transportation and storage. As such Efco’s LR38-P battery-powered rotary lawnmower is ideal for stress-free maintenance of small to medium-sized domestic lawns.
PLEASE NOTE: battery and charger are not included in purchase price.
- Power supplied via a 36V/2.6Ah lithium-ion battery for quiet, clean performance, perfect for use in built up areas where noisier petrol equipment would cause a disturbance
- Battery system offers cordless mowing without the hassle, fumes and expense of running a petrol machine, eliminating the need to refuel before setting to work
- High-performance brushless motor combines with a 38cm (15”) working width and long-lasting battery for effective mowing on lawns up to 150m2 on a single battery charge
- Also featuring a sturdy 35 litre grass collector and a six-position height of cut adjustment system, with settings available from 20mm to 70mm for precision cutting and a tidy finish
- Lightweight build, large wheels and an adjustable, vibration-reducing handlebar combine for added manoeuvrability and superb comfort during prolonged periods of operation
- Practical handle/grip section on the chassis and an intuitive foldaway handlebar facilitate transportation and storage when mower is not in use
|Power source:||36V/2.6Ah lithium-ion battery|
|Deck material:||ABS plastic|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||20mm - 70mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric 35-litre|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.