Efco LR44-PB Comfort Push Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A lawnmower that stands out amongst other petrol mowers in its class due to its ability for making this powerful performance package one of the most comfortable mowing experiences on the market. Built around a solid Briggs & Stratton 500 Series Engine.
- £14.99Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £6.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- £6.50Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Gardeners that appreciate the extra time, money, and effort spent on making a lawnmower as adaptable and easy to use as possible should look no further than Efco’s Comfort Plus range of petrol lawnmowers.
The LR 44 PB has been designed to suit the preference and specification of the user, and this can best emphasised by the model’s push-type propulsion system, which alters the speed of the mower to your own walking pace. Efco also understand that the needs of the gardener have changed over the years; and that is why they have fitted this mower with a modern Briggs & Stratton 500 Series Engine; a piece of machinery that reduces noise and emissions, whilst delivering a stunning performance. The deck itself is streamlined and durable; down to its steel construction. At 23.6kg, this model is by far the lightest of its class; the improved tread of the wheels will also ensure that working with this model is as comfortable as possible. The control levers, to ensure a safe and comfortable grip, embrace the lawnmower handlebar.
Perhaps the greatest feature of this already highly performing machine is its ability to convert into a mulching mower; a process made easy and fast by inserting a handy discharge closing plug. In seconds you will be able to save on hours of glass collection and also improve the quality of your soil.
• Height of Cut Adjustment that operates from a single lever, making this machine conform to your specification quickly and easily, with heights ranging from 28 to 75mm. This model has a 41cm cutting width, making it suitable for larger lawns and gardens.
• Powered by a Brigs & Stratton 500 Series; an engine known across the industry for reliable performance, whilst delivering reduced noise and pollution, with an increased working life.
• Rugged steel deck provides a streamlined, improved cut. This machine will endure the demands made by a large garden.
• Seamless mulching conversion via a discharge closing plug; you can instantly save time, effort and the environment!
• Lightweight plastic and fabric grassbag, with large 70l capacity and bag full indicator allowing for quick emptying
|Engine/motor:||Briggs & Stratton 500 Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Rotary blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.