Efco LR48-TBQ Comfort Petrol Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Offers the user a host of ergonomic features, coupled with a solidly constructed body and high performance Briggs & Stratton 550 Series petrol engine, this model has a larger than normal cutting width which makes it perform very well over large areas.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Across Efco’s range of Comfort Plus petrol lawnmowers you will consistently find machines that not only deliver high quality cutting and mulching, but also machines that are extremely comfortable to use and easy to adjust and personalise.
The LR 48 TBQ is self-propelled, which ensures that the engine is working at the optimum level for grass-cutting or mulching (optional) and, since the mower runs at a set speed, the time taken for the job can be easily estimated, allowing for enhanced time management. Time is also saved if you select this machine’s easy to use mulching mode (optional), as you will no longer need to spend time collecting and disposing cuttings. Mulching also offers the added incentive of improving the soil fertility and thus ensuring a quality lawn for years to come.
Adjusting the height of cut to your own specifications has never been easier, since this system operates via a centralised lever. All points of contact n the Comfort Plus range have been designed to ensure that the user has an especially comfortable mowing experience, transforming mowing jobs into enjoyable, seamless jaunts.
• A Self –Propelled (3.6km/h) Engine, ensuring that this mower is not just specifically calibrated for optimised performance, but can also be managed easily, since the amount of time for a job can be accurately estimated
• A powerful and reliable Briggs & Stratton 550 Series petrol engine, which delivers high the high power expected of larger-sized lawns, and also reduces noise and sound emissions. A truly modern engine from a giant in the Industry
• Centralised height of cut adjustment to ensure that user specification is paramount – offering cut heights between 28 and 75mm. This mower also comes with a slightly increased cutting width (46cm) further optimising it for large-scale performance
• A lightweight yet durable 70l grass bag, with a bag full indicator to make bag emptying effortless and hassle free
• Solid steel deck that provides damage protection and a streamlined surface to enhance cutting and mulching performance
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton Sprint XT 45|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Rotary blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.