Efco LR48-TK Allroad Plus 4 Self-propelled Lawn Mower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Part of Efco’s Allroad Plus 4 series, this machine offers maximum flexibility of cut with a four cutting device system, letting you choose between collection, rear discharge, side discharge and mulching functions.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
The LR48 TK is part of Efco’s ‘Allroad Plus 4’ series, offering maximum flexibility of cut while also showcasing Efco’s consideration for comfort and ease of use.
This mower is equipped with a four cutting device system, offering grass collection, side discharge, rear discharge and mulching functions. For grass collection, the mower comes equipped with a large 70-litre plastic and fabric grass box, which is easily assembled (without the hassle of tools), and also features a handy full-bag indicator, telling you when it needs emptying. A deflector is supplied as standard for the rear and side discharge options, ensuring safety as it presents grass clippings, soil and anything else on the lawn, such as stones, from being discharged towards you. The deflector is also easily attached; for the side discharge option, for example, you simply open the side tunnel and insert the deflector chute. The environmentally friendly mulching option, which involves the grass clippings being redistributed onto the ground and pushed down into the soil so that they can break down and acts as a fertilizer, facilitates a mulching plug, included with your purchase.
The mower’s strong, stream-lined steel deck allows for an efficient cut, with a cutting width of 46cm. Flexibility is again also offered here, with a straightforward single lever used to adjust the cutting height to one of five different positions, between 28mm and 75mm. Power comes from the mower’s 159cc Emak K 650 OHV engine, operated with ergonomic engine brake and clutch levers which offer a safe and comfortable grip. Meanwhile, the mower’s large wheels (200mm diameter for the front and 280mm for the back), coupled with ball bearings and specially-designed treads, ensure incredibly smooth movement and make the LR48 TK easy to manoeuvre on rough terrain.
• Four cutting device system, offering grass collection, rear discharge, side discharge and mulching functions
• Central lever for cutting height adjustment, featuring five different height positions (28mm-75mm)
• Large capacity 70-litre grass box with full-bag indicator prevents unnecessary stops and overspill of clippings onto clean turf
• Large wheels, 200mm diameter for the front, 280mm for the rear, ensuring excellent manoeuvrability and smooth movement on rough terrain
• Mulching plug supplied as standard dispenses with grass collection and provides free fertilizer for the grass
• Grass deflector chute for side-discharge when the grass is too long and heavy to collect
|Engine/motor:||Emak K650 OHV 159cc|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Rotary blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.