Efco LR48-TK Essential Self Propelled Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Efco LR48-TK Essential Self Propelled 3-in-1 lawn mower enables you collect, mulch and discharge grass cuttings making it a truly versatile mower.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Ideal for use in medium to large domestic gardens, the LR48-TK Essential Series self-propelled rotary lawnmower will happily tackle tough mowing jobs while offering superb value for money. This is because it combines Efco’s high-quality engineering with a user-friendly design which makes it straightforward but dependable, taking the hassle out of routine lawn maintenance.
Power to the self-propulsion system is provided via a 140cc EMAK K 600 OHV petrol engine, delivering a steady forward speed of 3.6km/h. When combined with an ergonomic one-piece handlebar and bearing-mounted wheels, as well as a 46cm (18”) cutting width, this means the LR48-TK is perfect for maintaining lawns 1400m2 and 1800m2 in size, even on rough or gently sloping ground.
The LR48-TK’s cutting performance is equally impressive, with a mulching blade fitted to reduce the size of clippings. This maximises the collection capacity of the 60 litre grass collector, saving time when mowing larger lawns. The LR48-TK also features centralised cutting height adjustment from 28mm to 75mm, so you can quickly adapt the mower to the conditions at hand via a single convenient lever.
Furthermore, with the addition of a mulching plug (available as an optional extra), the LR48-TK can also be converted for collection-free mowing: in this mode grass clippings are ejected back onto the lawn to serve as a natural fertiliser.
And since the Efco LR48-TK is constructed with a sturdy steel cutting deck for resistance to impact damage and corrosion, you can rely upon this hardworking machine to provide years of exceptional service.
- Powered by a hardworking 140cc EMAK K 600 OHV petrol engine and a single-speed self-propulsion system, providing a steady forward speed of 3.6km/h
- Perfect for mowing areas between 1400m2 and 1800m2, with a cutting width of 46cm (18”) for superb efficiency
- Centralised cutting height adjustment from 28mm to 75mm ensures adaptability to a range of lawn conditions
- Equipped with a mulching blade to reduce clipping size, maximising the collection-capacity of the 60 litre grass collector
- Built with a tough steel cutting deck to help ensure a long and dependable service life
|Engine/motor:||Emak K600 OHV 140cc|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric 60-litre|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.