Efco LR48-TH Mulch Comfort 3-in-1 Petrol Self-Propelled Lawn Mower (Honda Engine)
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A feature packed lawnmower that offers a very attractive package to anyone looking for a high-performance machine at a very reasonable price, the Efco LR48TH is equipped with a Honda GCV135 engine and bearing mounted wheels for super-smooth running.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
The Efco LR48TH petrol lawnmower offers a rare combination of both quality and sensible price tag in a machine that is sure to satisfy the needs of many gardeners the length and breadth of the U.K. An impressive specification starts with a reliable 135cc Honda GCV 135 petrol engine mounted to a 46cm steel cutting deck. This Honda engine is one of the most popular models and fitted to many high quality lawnmowers, including Honda’s own machines. The steel deck is of a premium grade and is easily adapted to suit different terrain with a central height-of-cut adjustment lever allowing mowing between 28mm – 75mm. A panel on the handlebars keeps all important control levers at your fingertips, including the OPC cable.
The Efco LR48TH is supplied with a very large 60-litre fabric grass collector and also a mulch plug, enabling you to cut and return grass clippings back into your lawn without the need for collection but also without leaving great clumps of cut grass-clippings all over your lawn. Running is smooth due to the excellent bearing mounted wheels and high-grip tyres that incorporate a new tread design keep traction at a premium and ensure the drive wheels of this self-propelled lawnmower work without fault. Weight 31kg.
Not sure which is the best mulching lawnmower to buy; read our article to help you make the right choice.
• Large 60-litre fabric grass collector keeps down time to a minimum to ensure continuous mowing
• Bearing mounted wheels provide smooth running and extra durability, especially over uneven terrain
• All controls are within easy reach including the panel mounted throttle and OPC cable
• Central height-of-cut adjustment lever enables easy adaptation to differing terrain and grass conditions
• Equipped with a mulching blade as standard to chop grass clippings very finely to improve grass bag capacity
• A mulch plug is included to allow the return of nutrients into your grass by recycling grass clippings
|Engine/motor:||135cc Honda GCV135|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
|Drive system:||Self-propelled @ 2.25 m/ph|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.