Efco LR53-TBX Comfort Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
This model comes with a high performance Briggs & Stratton 625 Series Engine, as well as a reliable self-propelled operating system that is optimised for mowing and mulching. This machine can also be fitted to perform as a mulching mower.
Out of stock
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
The Comfort Plus range of petrol lawnmowers from Efco represent the perfect combination of traditional power and durability, set alongside a modern, user-friendly design; this results in a range of machines that deliver a truly superb mowing experience The LR 53 TBX is the top model in this series and for good reason.
Out of all the quality models in the range, this one in particular will offer the highest performance over a large lawn or garden area, and this is down to the extended 51cm cutting width. When you start the superb Brigs and Stratton 650 Series petrol engine, you will notice that the level of noise has been significantly reduced via a dedicated muffler. The engine will also offer a reduction in emissions and engine ear; allowing this machinery to perform again and again. This mower is also self-propelled (3.6km/h) and is thus specifically calibrated for optimum mowing or mulching performance. Since the machine has a set speed, you can even estimate how long the job is going to take with more clarity than on other models without this functionality.
What makes this mower even more versatile is it’s easy to add mulching mode – all you need to do is add the innovative discharge closing plug, and all the time saving and eco-friendly benefits of mulching are at the user’s disposal.
• Enhanced (51cm) cutting width that performs well over large scale lawns or gardens. The height of cut can be adjusted via a lever, with heights ranging from 28 to 75mm
• Powered by a world famous Briggs and Stratton 650 Series petrol Engine, delivering reduced noise and pollution, as well as a very high power output for the largest of cutting jobs
• 70-litre grass bag constructed from fabric and plastic to provide durable, lightweight grass collection. A bag full indicator will tell you when you need to empty it – a gadget that saves hassle and makes this operation very simple
• A solid yet lightweight deck constructed from steel enables the mower to last for a very long time and also remain manoeuvrable. The chassis are also streamlined to facilitate cutting and mulching
• Ergonomic handles and levers, to make operation as comfortable and enjoyable as possible
|Engine/motor:||Briggs & Stratton 650 Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Rotary blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.