Efco LR53-TK Allroad EXA 4 Self-Propelled Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The LR 53 TK features a highly powerful 196cc engine and a wide cut of 51cm, making it perfect for large formal gardens and other large areas of grass. This mower features ergonomic design features in all areas and promises comfort and ease of use.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Part of Efco’s ‘Allroad Exa 4’ series of self-propelled steel deck mowers, the LR 53 TK features an incredibly powerful 196cc engine and a broad cutting width of 51cm, making it perfect for large formal gardens as well as rougher areas of ground, such as meadows and orchards. This mower features a “4-cutting device” system, offering incredible versatility while at the same time also showcasing Efco’s attention to operator comfort and ease of use.
The four methods of cut include the conventional rear grass collection, as well as rear discharge, side discharge and mulching functions. For the grass collection mode, the mower possesses a large 70 litre capacity grass box with built-in full-bag indicator, meaning that you won’t have to stop and check its capacity or empty it too often. The rear discharge option is useful for when the grass is a little longer and trickier to cut, while the side discharge function is helpful for when collection efficiency is reduced or when you are cutting along borders or flowerbeds, for example; a deflector is supplied for these options to ensure safety, preventing grass cuttings and stones from being discharged in your direction. Finally, a mulching plug is supplied as standard for the mulching option and works by blocking the rear discharge channel and allowing the mulching blade to cut and re-cut the clippings. These are then distributed back onto the ground to act as a natural fertilizer, promoting healthy grass growth.
Efco’s ergonomic design features ensure comfort and straightforward use for even the less experienced user. A simple centralised handle, for example, controls the height-of-cut adjustment device, providing you five heights between 28mm and 75mm from which to choose. The handlebar also adjusts to suit the user, controlled by quick release side levers which allow you to tilt and fold it, allowing you to find the position most comfortable for you whilst mowing. This adaptability is also useful when you want to store the mower, as folding the handlebar reduces the overall dimensions of the machine. Moreover, the handlebar also features an innovative new control panel. The front bumper is a good safety feature, easing any knocks and bumps which occur during operation, while also featuring a carry handle to facilitate lifting and storing the mower; a second carry handle is built into the height-of-cut adjustment device, for further convenience. Furthermore, this mower is self-propelled, meaning that pushing is not required and making the whole mowing experience a lot less strenuous. Propulsion comes from the mower’s powerful, efficient and quiet-running 196cc Emak K 800 OHV engine, providing a maximum speed of 3.6km/h. The petrol tank has a large capacity of 1.5 litres, so you can mow for a long time without stopping. Finally, the large wheels of mowers in the ‘Allroad Exa 4’ series (200mm diameter at the front and 280mm at the rear), featuring specially-designed treads, give you excellent traction and manoeuvrability even on slopes and broken ground.
• Four ways to dispose of your grass cuttings: grass collection, rear discharge, side discharge and mulching
• Powerful, efficient and quiet-running 196cc Emak K 800 OHV engine offering a forward speed of 3.6km/h
• Front bumper to ease any accidental bumps whilst mowing, with built-in carry handle to help with lifting the mower
• Central height-of-adjustment device, giving you five different heights between 28mm and 75mm from which to choose
• Adjustable and ergonomic handlebar with modern built-in control panel
• Mulching plug and deflector supplied as standard for discharge and mulching options
|Engine/motor:||Emak K 800 196cc OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Rotary blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.