Efco LR53-TK Allroad Plus 4 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Efco’s LR 53 TK Allroad Plus 4 offers a wide cut and powerful engine, perfect for achieving great results in medium to large gardens. Flexibility is provided via four methods of grass disposal, collection, rear discharge, side discharge and mulching.
- £14.99Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £6.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- £6.50Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
The LR 53 TK is part of Efco’s ‘Allroad Plus 4’ series of self-propelled steel deck mowers. With a wide cutting width of 51cm and a powerful engine, this machine will handle medium to large-sized gardens with ease, giving a high-quality finish on both smooth laws and rougher ground. It is also a highly flexible machine, featuring four different methods for disposing your grass cuttings: collection, side discharge, rear discharge and mulching. As well as boasting a wide range of functions, the LR 53 TK is always straightforward and comfortable to use.
For the grass collection option, the LR 53 TK has a large 70 litre capacity fabric and plastic grass box featuring tool-free easy assemblage and a handy full-bag indicator to tell you when it needs emptying, so you won’t need to stop and check. A deflector is supplied as standard for the rear and side discharge options, and is equally easy to attach as the grass bag; for the side discharge option, for example, you simply open the side tunnel and insert the deflector. This provides safety as it stops cuttings, soil and anything else on the lawn, such as stones, from being discharged in your direction. Finally, a mulching plug is also supplied as standard for the environmentally friendly mulching option; this function redistributes grass cuttings into the soil so that they can break down and work as a fertilizer, promoting healthy growth and a lush green lawn.
Flexibility is also offered by a single central lever, designed to make it easy to adjust the height of cut to one of five different positions, between 28mm and 75mm. A powerful 196cc Emak K 800 OHV engine drives the LR 53 TK, allowing it to be self-propelled at a steady 3.6 km/h, operated via engine brake and clutch levers ergonomically designed to ensure a safe and comfortable grip; engine power is complemented by the mower’s large wheels (200mm diameter for the front and 280mm for the back) to provide excellent manoeuvrability. Finally, the handlebars can be adjusted to two different positions in order to suit your height, and fold away when you have finished using the mower, making storage a lot easier.
• Four methods of grass disposal: grass collection, rear discharge, side discharge and mulching
• Powerful Emak K 800 OHV engine, producing a forward speed of 3.6 km/h
• Central lever for cutting height adjustment, featuring five different height positions (28mm-75mm)
• Large capacity 70 litre grass box with full-bag indicator for enhanced collection performance
• Large wheels, 200mm diameter for the front, 280mm for the rear, for excellent manoeuvrability and smooth movement on rough terrain
• Mulching plug supplied as standard, as well as a grass deflector for discharge options
• Adjustable and foldable handlebars for comfortable use and easy storage
|Engine/motor:||Emak K800 196cc OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Rotary blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.