Efco LR53-TK Comfort Self Propelled Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Efco LR53-TK is a quality self-propelled petrol lawn mower offering great value for money and suited to small to medium-sized lawns.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
They say that you get what you pay for, but Efco’s LR53-TK Comfort Series self-propelled rotary lawnmower offers far more in terms of cutting and quality than its modest price-tag might suggest. Packing plenty of power and built to be tough, yet still reassuringly user-friendly, Efco’s LR53-TK is therefore ideal for maintaining larger domestic lawns.
Its powerful K650 OHV 196CC petrol engine combines with a single-speed (3.6km/h) self-propulsion system, four bearing-mounted wheels and a comfortable one-piece handlebar. This enables effortless cutting of areas up to 2000m2, even on rough or uneven ground. A centralised height of cut adjustment system, moreover, allows you to quickly adapt the cutting height to between 28mm and 75mm via a single easy-access lever.
Furthermore, in addition to its 51cm (20”) cutting deck, Efco’s LR53-TK is fitted with a mulching blade to reduce the size of the clippings produced. This maximises the capacity of the LR53-TK’s 60 litre grass collector, saving time and effort on larger lawns. And to make mowing even more efficient you can adapt the LR53-TK with an optional mulching plug (available separately): simply insert into the rear ejection chute and cuttings will be ejected back onto the lawn to serve as a natural fertiliser.
As such the LR53-TK is a great no-nonsense solution to demanding lawn maintenance tasks, with Efco’s engineering expertise ensuring that it will keep going for years. This is most evident in the durable steel cutting deck, which provides protection against impact damage and corrosion to ensure a long and reliable service life.
- Driven via a K650 OHV 196CC petrol engine, offering reduced emissions and fuel consumption, along with a single-speed (3.6km/h) self-propulsion system
- A cutting width of 51cm (20”) is ideal for maintaining larger domestic gardens, even on rough or undulating ground
- Also featuring centralised cutting height adjustment from 28mm to 75mm, allowing you to quickly adapt cutting performance to the conditions at hand
- Equipped with a mulching blade to reduce clipping size and increase collection capacity of the 60 litre grass bag
- Can also be equipped with an optional mulching plug (available separately) for efficient collection-free mowing and a healthier lawn
- Designed with a durable steel cutting deck for protection against impact damage and corrosion, ensuring a longer and more reliable service life
|Engine/motor:||K650 OHV 159CC|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric 60-litre|
|Drive system:||Self propelled|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.