Efco MR55-TBI Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A heavy-duty aluminium cutting deck with protective metal casing, 3-speed transmission, twin mulching blade and huge grass collector are just a few standard features of this professional lawnmower.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
With its extremely solid construction and superior collection capacity, even when operating on wet grass, the Efco MR55TBI has all the attributes sought after by professional landscapers and gardeners. Ideal for areas of 2300 m² and over, and for intensive and continuous duties, this is a machine that guarantees top reliability and unwavering quality over time.
• Deck protected at front and sides by strong metal guards.
• Large diameter wheels guarantee smooth progress on any type of surface.
• New professional 3-speed transmission with aluminium components.
• Cutting height adjustable centrally, through fixed increments, by way of an easily accessible lever.
• Superior collection capacity assured by a wide discharge duct and aerodynamically contoured interior of the deck.
• 80-litre collection bag allowing longer periods between emptying stops. Equipped with a protective canvas top preventing exposure of the operator to dust.
• Mulching blade and plug supplied as standard.
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs and Stratton 850 Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||20mm - 75mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 80-litres|
|Drive system:||Self-propelled / 3-speed|
|Warranty:||2 year domestic|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.