Efco MT 2200 Battery Powered Chainsaw – 35cm Bar
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Powered via a hi-tech 36V/2.6Ah lithium-ion battery for clean cutting performance, Efco’s MT-2200 chainsaw delivers a fantastic alternative to old-style petrol saws. Supplied with a 35cm Oregon bar, it is perfect for use in urban and residential environments.
- Efco 36V 2.6 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery | 54019101An interchangeable 36V/2.6Ah lithium-ion battery for use in all Efco battery power products. Ruggedly designed to ensure long-lasting performance, these batteries feature a built-in charge monitoring system to enable quick checking of the charge level.
- Efco 36V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger | 54019102A battery charger for use with Efco's 36V/2.6Ah lithium-ion batteries, offering a full charge in 90 minutes with an intelligent system that minimises memory effect so that Efco li-ion batteries can be recharged hundreds of times with no loss of performance.
- Oregon Safety HelmetYou never know when an accident is going to happen and if you're using a chainsaw, an accident can be life-changing. It is always recommended that whenever you use a chainsaw, you wear a chainsaw safety helmet.
There are probably a lot of things in your home which already depend upon battery-power, ranging from laptops and smartphones to TV remotes and watches. One battery-powered device which you might not have considered owning before now, however, is a chainsaw. This is partly because most domestic chainsaws are still old-fashioned, fume-belching petrol machines, so most people don’t think of battery-power when they’re planning tough cutting work. But recent advances in battery technology mean that saws as powerful and user-friendly as Efco’s MT-2200 35cm (14″) chainsaw are now available, offering outstanding cutting performance without the noise, emissions and hassle involved in running a petrol saw.
This is possible thanks to Efco’s hi-tech 36V/2.6Ah lithium-ion battery (available seperately), which slots neatly into the MT-2200 for instant power without the need to fill a fuel tank first! The benefits of battery power are manifold:
The MT-2200 is quieter running than any petrol saw, making it more suitable for use in urban environments where noisier petrol equipment would cause an unwelcome disturbance;
The MT-2200 produces zero emissions, making it better for the environment and even suitable for use in enclosed spaces;
The MT-2200 isn’t restricted by a power cord like other electric chainsaws, so you can work with complete freedom when away from a power outlet;
The MT-2200 is cheaper and easier to maintain than a petrol chainsaw, with reduced servicing demands and no fuel costs.
Despite this advanced power system the MT-2200 remains a very traditional machine in other ways, with its 35cm (14”) Oregon bar and a 3/8” x .050” chain providing the kind of cutting performance for which Efco’s petrol saws are now famous. The chain speed of 8m/s is ideal for the vast majority of domestic cutting work, enabling efficient chopping or firewood and pruning of trees and woody shrubs. The MT-2200 is also easy to handle, with the battery compartment placed at the rear to balance out the cutting gear, while a comfortable rear grip ensures manoeuvrability and comfort. Also featuring SDS chain tension adjustment and an automatic chain lubrication system for consistently exceptional results, the MT-2200 is therefore just as hassle-free to operate as it is good at cutting stuff!
Moreover, the hi-tech battery utilised by the MT-2200 is designed to be compatible with Efco’s entire battery range, so you will only need one power source to operate all of your Efco battery-powered tools (though purchasing a spare battery will allow you to set one charging while the other is in use, guaranteeing uninterrupted performance when tackling heavier workloads). As such the MT-2200 is part of a system which offers complete convenience throughout the garden, as well as offering brilliant cutting performance in its own right!
PLEASE NOTE: battery and charger are not included in purchase price.
- Powered via a hi-tech 36V/2.6Ah lithium-ion battery for quiet, clean cutting performance, designed to be compatible with all Efco battery-powered tools for maximum convenience
- Low noise and emission levels make the MT-2200 suitable for use even in urban and residential areas, where noisier petrol equipment is likely to cause a disturbance
- Fitted with a 30cm (14”) Oregon bar and a 3/8” x .050” chain (pitch x gauge), offering a chain speed of 8m/s for efficient cutting of firewood and pruning smaller tree branches
- Lightweight, well-balanced design (only 4.5kg with the battery) and comfortable rear handle ensure outstanding ease of operation and dependably accurate cutting
- Also featuring SDS chain tension adjustment and an automatic chain lubrication system for a hassle-free user experience and consistently exceptional cutting results
|Power source:||36V/2.6Ah lithium-ion battery|
|Chain:||3/8” x .050”|
|Oil tank:||0.1 litres|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.