Efco MT 3700 Petrol Chainsaw – 35cm Bar
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Probably one of the best domestic use petrol chainsaws that money can buy, both in terms of durability and performance, the Efco MT3700 is difficult to fault. It is lightweight with ergonomic handling it also boasts excellent emissions compliance.
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Clothing Protective KitContains the basic protective equipment needed when using a chainsaw. Includes chaps with saw protection class 1 ( 20m/s), a helmet and a pair of gloves.
There are a lot of hobbyist chainsaws available, and most of these are likely to be fine for most of your basic cutting needs. However, when faced with tougher cutting jobs, such as pruning tough branches or cutting up small to medium tree trunks, you will definitely notice the extra power and performance of Efco’s MT 3700, which stands out from its simpler rivals for combining all of the user-friendly features of your average ‘hobbyist’ chainsaw with the kind of technology found in much higher specification machines. This, therefore, is a chainsaw designed for the discerning residential user, tackling even the toughest domestic cutting work with ease.
One excellent example of the way in which the MT 3700 stands out from its rivals is its 35.2cc two-stroke petrol engine, which features Efco’s innovative ‘Burn Right’ technology. This clever system works to optimise the combustion process, thereby simultaneously reducing emissions and boosting fuel efficiency. This system also incorporates an electronically controlled digital coil, which as well as further reducing fuel consumption also allows makes starting easier. Herein we see how the MT 3700 offers the best of both worlds, uniting ease of operation with consistently outstanding performance.
Fitted as standard with a sturdy 35cm (14”) bar and a potent 3/8” x .050” (pitch x gauge) chain, the MT 3700 will happily make short work of chopping firewood, pruning trees and all of those other challenging cutting jobs that need doing from time to time around the home and garden. To help ensure great results every time the MT 3700 also features an automatic oil pump, made from tough aluminium for exceptional long-term dependability, thereby ensuring both that the chain remains well oiled while cutting and that the flow is stopped when the engine is idling. As with the engine, this cutting gear set up helps to make the MT 3700 simultaneously easy to use and pleasingly potent.
Additional ergonomic features provide even greater user convenience, such as the front and rear handles which offer a secure grip and quick access to all controls (including the single multifunction lever incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices). Equally important in this respect is the MT 3700’s lightweight (only 4.1kg) and compact design, which makes this powerful little chainsaw satisfyingly portable and easy to handle. Built with only hardwearing, high quality components, including a two-ring piston, a nickel engine cylinder, and a forged steel connecting rod and crankshaft, Efco’s MT 3700 is also magnificently durable, so even the most dedicated home gardener can rest completely assured of long lasting, superbly dependable performance.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Powered by a 35.2cc two-stroke petrol engine and fitted with an electronically controlled digital coil to help ensure quick, hassle-free ignition every time
• Featuring innovative ‘Burn Right’ technology for lower particle emissions, reduced fuel consumption and optimised combustion
• Fitted as standard with a sturdy 35cm (14”) bar and a potent 3/8” x .050” (pitch x gauge) chain, ideal for pruning, lopping, chopping firewood, and cutting up small to medium tree trunks and branches
• Automatic oil pump, made of tough aluminium for exceptional long-term durability, ensures zero flow at idling speed and consistently outstanding cutting performance
• Also featuring a single multifunction lever incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices for added ease of operation, with a compact, low-weight design (only 4.1kg without bar and chain) ensuring first-rate handling
• Built with sturdy, high quality components, including a two-ring piston, a nickel engine cylinder, and a forged steel connecting rod and crankshaft, for superb durability and a longer service life
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank:||0.32 litres|
|Oil tank:||0.22 litres|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.