Efco MT 3700 PS Power Sharp Petrol Chainsaw – 41cm Bar
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Efco’s MT 3700 Power Sharp combines the power, user-friendliness and performance of the standard MT 3700 with the additional bonus of an auto-sharpening 41cm (16″) Power Sharp bar and chain system.
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Clothing Protective KitContains the basic protective equipment needed when using a chainsaw. Includes chaps with saw protection class 1 ( 20m/s), a helmet and a pair of gloves.
As far as product names go, Efco’s MT 3700 ‘Power Sharp’ is a good one as it immediately draws attention to two of the most important qualities of any effective chainsaw; that of being both powerful and sharp. The standard MT 3700 is already pretty impressive in this respect, happily capable of efficiently chopping firewood and pruning tough tree branches, but the MT 3700 ‘Power Sharp’ offers the additional cutting power and convenience of being fitted with one of Efco’s incredible 16” ‘Power Sharp’ guide bars. This outstanding machine is therefore ideal for even the most dedicated home user faced with larger quantities of tough cutting work.
This is largely due to Efco’s innovative ‘Power Sharp’ self-sharpening system. Fitted as standard with a sturdy 41cm (16”) ‘Power Sharp’ bar and a special 3/8” x .050” (pitch x gauge) chain, the MT 3700 ‘Power Sharp’ also comes with a sharpening stone which allows the chain to be sharpened in just five seconds without the use of tools; simply attach the sharpening stone device to the guide bar and operate the chainsaw at maximum speed, pressing the foot of the device hard against a solid object for several seconds. Once this is done you can set right back to work, thus saving significant time and effort compared to manual sharpening, while the inclusion of an automatic oil pump helps to further ensure optimal cutting performance at all times.
Powered by a hardworking 35.2cc two-stroke petrol engine, featuring ‘Burn Right’ technology for reduced particle emissions, increased fuel economy and optimised combustion, the MT 3700 ‘Power Sharp’ is therefore ideal for taking on even the most demanding cutting work around the home and garden, including cutting and snedding small to medium-sized trees. However, as it is part of Efco’s ‘Home Plus’ range and designed specifically for home users, this exceptional chainsaw is also reassuringly easy to use. In addition to the auto-sharpening system, for example, the MT 3700 is also fitted with an easy to use recoil starter and an electronically controlled digital coil to help ensure quick, hassle-free ignition every time, while the inclusion of a single multifunction lever incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices further enhances ease of operation. Even the lightweight (only 4.1kg) and compact build of the MT 3700 ‘Power Sharp’ helps in this regard, making it pleasingly portable and brilliantly easy to handle.
Last, but not least, is that the MT 3700 ‘Power Sharp’ is also remarkably tough, with Efco using only the best components available in its construction, including a two-ring piston, a nickel engine cylinder, and a forged steel connecting rod and crankshaft. This makes the MT 3700 ‘Power Sharp’ reassuringly durable, and ensures a long and reliable service life for even the most dedicated user.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Driven by an industrious 35.2cc two-stroke petrol engine, featuring ‘Burn Right’ technology for lower emissions, reduced fuel consumption and optimised combustion
• Fitted with an easy to use recoil starter system and an electronically controlled digital coil to help ensure quick, hassle-free ignition every time
• Equipped as standard with an incredible 41cm (16”) ‘Power Sharp’ bar and a 3/8” x .050” (pitch x gauge) chain, ideal for pruning, snedding, lopping and chopping up firewood
• ‘Power Sharp’ system includes a sharpening stone, a sturdy guide bar and a special chain which can be sharpened in just five seconds without the use of tools
• Also fitted with a single multifunction lever incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices for added ease of operation, with a compact, low-weight design (only 4.1kg without bar and chain) ensuring excellent handling
• Built with sturdy, high quality components, including a two-ring piston, a nickel engine cylinder, and a forged steel connecting rod and crankshaft, for superb durability and a longer service life
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mix|
|Chain:||3/8” x .050”|
|Fuel tank:||0.32 -litres|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.