Efco MT 4100 S Petrol Chainsaw – 41cm Bar
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The MT 4100 S is a petrol powered chainsaw designed for discerning home users who need a power tool suitable for a variety of demanding cutting tasks around the home and garden. Powered by a fuel efficient 39.0cc two-stroke petrol engine.
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Clothing Protective KitContains the basic protective equipment needed when using a chainsaw. Includes chaps with saw protection class 1 ( 20m/s), a helmet and a pair of gloves.
Certainly among the toughest and most powerful residential-use chainsaws around, Efco’s MT 4100 S is designed for discerning home users who need a power tool suitable for tasks such as lopping, pruning, cutting small-medium diameter trees, and chopping up firewood; i.e., pretty much everything that might need chopping or cutting around the home and garden. Not only, however, is the MT 4100 S very good at cutting all sorts of things, it is also reassuringly tough and easy to use, so very much the perfect machine for even the most dedicated home gardener.
Equipped as standard with a sturdy 41cm (16”) guide bar and a 3/8” x .050” (pitch x gauge) chain, the MT 4100 S makes cutting even the toughest tree branches pleasingly effortless. This is in large part due to the impressive power provided by the MT 4100 S’s 39.0cc two-stroke petrol engine, which features a clever ‘Burn Right’ system to help ensure optimal performance. This system works by enhancing the combustion process, which simultaneously reduces fuel demands and decreases particle emissions for incredible efficiency compared to standard two-stroke engines.
Part of Efco’s ‘Home Plus’ range, ease of operation is another of the MT 4100 S’s many virtues. An easy to use recoil starter system, a primer bulb and an electronically controlled digital coil, for example, each help to ensure quick, hassle-free ignition, thus saving time and effort from the moment you begin working. A lightweight (only 4.2kg) and compact design, moreover, means that the MT 4100 S handles brilliantly and is very portable, thereby allowing you to achieve a more accurate cut and preventing strain over extended periods of operation. And with a single multifunction lever (incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices) also included as standard, using the MT 4100 S is an agreeably intuitive experience.
Given this fantastic combination of power and convenience you will likely come to consider your MT 4100 S chainsaw with great affection, thinking of it more as a dependable companion than merely a tool. It is a happy coincidence then (or perhaps part of Efco’s masterful design philosophy) that the MT 4100 S is also incredibly durable and built with only the highest quality components (including a two-ring piston, a nickel engine cylinder, and a forged steel connecting rod and crankshaft), so you can rest completely assured of years of outstanding service.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Powered by a fuel efficient 39.0cc two-stroke petrol engine, made with ‘Burn Right’ technology which optimises the combustion process for reduced fuel demands and decreased particle emissions
• Also fitted with an easy to use recoil starter system, a primer bulb and an electronically controlled digital coil to help ensure quick, hassle-free ignition every time
• Equipped as standard with a sturdy 41cm (16”) guide bar and a 3/8” x .050” (pitch x gauge) chain, perfect for efficiently pruning tough tree branches and chopping up firewood
• Low-weight (only 4.2kg without bar and chain) and compact build ensures outstanding handling, with a single multifunction lever (incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices) included for added ease of operation
• Constructed with only sturdy, high quality components, including a two-ring piston, a nickel engine cylinder, and a forged steel connecting rod and crankshaft, for superb reliability and a longer service life
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mix|
|Chain:||3/8” x .050”|
|Fuel tank:||0.32 -litres|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.