Efco MT 5200 Petrol Chainsaw – 41cm Bar
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The MT 5200 is a multi-purpose petrol chainsaw designed to make all kinds of cutting work pleasingly effortless, and thus the ideal machine for taking on tough jobs on large farms and estates. Driven by a potent 51.7cc two-stroke petrol engine.
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Clothing Protective KitContains the basic protective equipment needed when using a chainsaw. Includes chaps with saw protection class 1 ( 20m/s), a helmet and a pair of gloves.
Efco’s MT 5200 is a machine of the kind occasionally deemed a “multi-purpose” chainsaw. Sadly, this doesn’t mean that it has any Swiss Army Knife-like properties, with a variety of additional tools tucked neatly away in the housing (such as a food mixer, perhaps). What it does mean, however, is that this is a chainsaw which will make all kinds of cutting work pleasingly effortless, and thus the ideal tool for anyone taking on tough landscape management work on large farms and estates.
What is it which makes this machine so effective though? Well, a big part of it (both literally and figuratively) is the magnificently potent 51.7cc two-stroke petrol engine at its heart. With a maximum power output of 2.5kW at 13,500rpm, this engine provides more than enough heft to tackle any cutting work which might come your way, ranging from chopping firewood to felling and cutting trees. Fitted as standard with a tough 45cm (18”) guide bar and a .325” x .058” (pitch x gauge) chain, the MT 5200 also features a compact, lightweight build which makes it pleasingly portable and easy to handle, thus providing the precision required for cutting thick pieces of wood when taking on repair/construction work.
Ease of use is also important when faced with challenging tasks such as these, however, and the MT 5200 takes this into account. The combination of a decompression valve, a primer bulb and a semi-automatic choke, for example, ensures quick and hassle-free starting every time, thereby saving time and effort from the moment you set to work. A high capacity 0.5 litre fuel tank, moreover, allows you to work for longer periods without having to stop and refuel, while a one-piece handle/grip section provides easy access to all controls for superb convenience.
Designed to withstand the demands of intensive day to day use, the MT 5200 is constructed with a wide variety of tough, long lasting, high quality components for exceptional durability (including a two-ring piston, a nickel engine cylinder, and a forged steel connecting rod and crankshaft). To make life even easier the MT 5200 also incorporates a number of features designed to facilitate maintenance, such as a self-cleaning nylon filter, a lateral chain tensioner for effortless tightening of the chain, and an adjustable aluminium oil pump to help ensure optimal chain lubrication. All of this makes this outstanding chainsaw brilliantly easy to use, reassuringly reliable and the perfect tool for anyone faced with the various challenges involved in maintaining a large farm or estate.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Power supplied via a magnificently potent 51.7cc two-stroke petrol engine, with a 0.5 litre fuel tank included to ensure convenience over prolonged periods of use
• Also equipped with a decompression valve, primer bulb and semi-automatic choke for quick and hassle-free starting under all conditions
• Fitted as standard with a tough 45cm (18”) guide bar and a .325” x .058” (pitch x gauge) chain, providing great cutting power and exceptional versatility
• Also featuring a lateral chain tensioner for effortless tightening of the chain prior to use, along with an adjustable aluminium oil pump to help ensure optimal chain lubrication
• Compact design and lightweight build (only 5kg without bar and chain) combines with the inclusion of a one-piece handle/grip section to offer exceptional control and manoeuvrability
• Made with only tough, high quality components (including a two-ring piston, a nickel engine cylinder, and a forged steel connecting rod and crankshaft) for exceptional durability and a longer, more reliable service life
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mix|
|Chain:||0.325” x .058” with chain tensioner|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.