Efco MT 8200 Petrol Chainsaw – 51cm Bar
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The most powerful chainsaw available from Efco, the MT 8200 20 petrol chainsaw is a professional grade machine designed for tackling heavy duty cutting work with ease. Driven by a powerful 80.7cc two-stroke petrol engine.
Out of stock
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Clothing Protective KitContains the basic protective equipment needed when using a chainsaw. Includes chaps with saw protection class 1 ( 20m/s), a helmet and a pair of gloves.
There is something undeniably impressive about a massive chainsaw. Of course if all you’re planning to do is prune a couple of trees, then a machine with the magnificent heft of Efco’s MT 8200 20” petrol chainsaw would be over-egging the pudding to a spectacular degree. But when you’re faced with the really tough tasks, such as felling, snedding and cutting up trees of any significant size, it is the MT 8200 you will want to have to hand, as there aren’t too many machines which can offer the same combination of incredible cutting power, consistent performance over time, and reassuring toughness.
The biggest, heaviest and most powerful chainsaw available in Efco’s range, the MT 8200 is driven by an intimidatingly massive 80.7cc two-stroke petrol engine. This engine has been built with a digital coil featuring an rpm limiter, which regulates fuel consumption for increased efficiency, and flywheel with new fin geometry so that the engine runs more smoothly and cooling is more efficient, even in high temperatures. Efficiency is further improved by the inclusion of anti-vibration mountings on the carburettor, which works to ensure fuel is burnt at a stable rate during operation. To top things off the engine also features a clever decompression system to ensure quick, hassle-free starting every time, while a high capacity 0.8 litre fuel tank is included for increased run time between fuel stops (thereby allowing uninterrupted cutting when taking on heavier workloads).
This power is channelled into the MT 8200’s cutting system, with a tough 51cm (20”) guide bar and a 3/8” x .058” (pitch x gauge) chain included as standard for quick and efficient cutting of even the toughest tree trunks and branches. Also included is an automatic oil pump designed to optimise oil flow; built from tough but lightweight aluminium to ensure durability, this oil pump helps to ensure consistently excellent performance and can be easily adjusted to suit the working conditions at hand and the bar/chain combination you are currently using. The sturdy front and rear handles, meanwhile, provide a secure and comfortable grip along with quick access to the multi-function throttle lever, so you will always be in complete control.
To help ensure maximum long-term reliability, moreover, Efco’s MT 8200 is built to the highest standards using only premium components, such as a forged steel crankshaft and a two-ring piston, which means that this impressive machine is more than durable enough to withstand the rigors of daily professional use. There are few better machines, then, for an incredibly satisfying working experience when faced with heavy duty cutting work.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Powered by an astonishingly industrious 80.7cc two-stroke petrol engine, fitted with a digital coil and a flywheel with new fin geometry to ensure smooth running performance
• Featuring a decompression system to ensure a smooth and jerk-free start, along with a high capacity 0.8 litre fuel tank for increased run time between fuel stops
• Fitted as standard with a tough 51cm (20”) guide bar and 3/8” x .058” (pitch x gauge) chain for incredible cutting power (also compatible with 25” and 30” bars)
• Sturdy front and rear handles offer a secure and comfortable grip with easy access to all controls (including the multi-function lever incorporating choke, start and stop functions)
• Also featuring an automatic oil pump designed to optimise oil flow, and an anti-vibration mount on the carburettor to help ensure consistent performance under all conditions
• Built with a variety of high quality components, including a forged steel crankshaft and a two-ring piston, to help ensure outstanding durability and a long service life
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mix|
|Chain:||3/8” x .058” with chain tensioner|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.