Efco MZ 2090 RX Garden Cultivator
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A semi-professional rotary tiller which combines power, manoeuvrability and ease of use for consistently superb results. Equipped as standard with a set of six sturdy cutters the MZ 2090 RX is ideal for intensive soil cultivation in medium-sized areas.
- Husqvarna Hearing Protectors with HeadbandThese effective hearing protectors are designed for use without a hard hat and feature a lightweight, flexible padded headband. With a noise reduction rating of 25dB, they mitigate the effects of environmental noise and prevent hearing damage.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
To ensure perfect growing conditions for flowerbeds, vegetable patches and on ground being prepared for grass seeding, you need to make sure your soil is properly aerated and free from compaction. Over time, however, soil tends to become densely packed and full of weeds and other debris, so you may need to lend a helping hand here and there. Perfect for use intensive use in gardens, orchard and other medium-sized areas (or, alternatively, as a shared tool at an allotment where frequent cultivation work is necessary), Efco’s MZ 2090 RX is a semi-professional rotary tiller which combines power, manoeuvrability and ease of use for consistently superb results.
An impressively effective machine, the MZ 2090 RX is supplied as standard with a set of six metal cutters. Easily removed and replaced without the use of tools, these cutters can also be used in differing combinations, thus offering working widths of 27cm, 50cm and 80cm according to the needs of the job at hand. This means that you can work with great precision when tilling between narrowly spaced rows of plants, while the inclusion of sturdy crop protection discs helps to prevent any damage to neighbouring plants. Furthermore, the MZ 2090 RX also features adjustable working depth settings, so complete versatility is assured.
Powered by a hi-tech 163cc Honda GX160 four-stroke petrol engine, featuring a design which reduces noise, emissions and engine vibrations with no compromise on performance, the MZ 2090 RX features a two-speed gearbox to offer a forward speed of 6.7km/h and a reverse speed of 3.4km/h. This ensures that manoeuvring the MZ 2090 RX is always easy, even in tight corners, while a retractable front wheel is included to aid transportation. An easy to use recoil starter, moreover, means that time and effort aren’t wasted needlessly on getting the engine running, while a safety lever is included to lock the rotor in place in case of an emergency.
An additional convenient feature is the inclusion of fully adjustable handlebars; as well as allowing you to adjust the height according to your particular needs, the handles also swivel to either side to allow you to work without trampling already tilled soil or plants. As well as providing unimpeded access to all necessary controls, these handlebars therefore offer superb versatility and ease of operation in tricky situations. Part of Efco’s ToughTech range of high quality horticultural tools, the MZ 2090 RX is also reassuringly robust, with a rugged steel chassis and a reinforced chain guard ensuring outstanding reliability and a longer service life.
Make sure you know which rotavator, tiller or cultivator is best for your garden and read our free article before you make your purchase.
• Driven by a hardworking 163cc Honda GX160 four-stroke petrol engine, precision engineered for superb fuel efficiency and consistently excellent performance
• Also featuring a two-speed gearbox, offering a forward speed of 6.7km/h and an additional reverse gear (3.4km/h) to help ensure exceptional manoeuvrability
• Equipped as standard with a set of six sturdy cutters for a working width of up to 80cm, along with crop protection discs to prevent damage to narrowly spaced rows of plants
• Fitted with a handy front wheel which aids transportation but which retracts during operation for added convenience, with easy-access controls further enhancing user-friendliness
• Fully adjustable handlebars can be quickly adapted to suit the height of the operator and swivel sideways to allow you to work without trampling already tilled soil
• Built with a reinforced chain guard and a rugged steel chassis for outstanding reliability and a longer service life
|Engine/motor:||Honda GX 160 OHV 163cc|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Gears:||1 forward/1 reverse|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.