Efco Multimate Power Unit MM-PU & Blower Attachment MM3
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A quick and easy way to clear leaves from patios and pathways, the Efco Multimate Blower Attachment is well suited to domestic clear-up jobs. The powerful airflow is more than enough for the most stubborn of leaves.
Out of stock
The Efco Multimate Engine Unit is the revolutionary power source for the unique multi-tool system from Efco. Impressive statistics prove that it is a very clean running unit with the 30cc 2-stroke petrol engine producing up to 80% fewer emissions when compared to a conventional 2-stroke engine. It also reduces fuel consumption by 40% and can operate for over 45-minutes on a single tank. The lightweight unit only tips the scales at 3.9kg and complies with all Euro2 emissions regulations, including noise reduction.
Starting is no problem with a primer that introduces fuel into the carburettor and guarantees simple start-ups every time. A foam air-filter produces exceptional results and promotes long intervals between cleaning whilst a digital coil helps to reduce fuel consumption further. The unit is supplied with a shoulder harness to take the weight off your arms and provide greater balance for the different tools you may be using. The implements themselves can be locked in 2-positions (0° and 90°) to enable you to get the most from every tool.
Producing a very impressive maximum airflow of 600m³/hour at a speed of 60 m/second, the Efco Multimate Blower Attachment is more than capable of clearing patios and driveways from deep coverings of leaves and debris. Comfort is not forgotten and the adjustable loop handle permits different conditions to be accommodated. The ‘duck-billed’ nozzle concentrates the airflow towards its target and is capable of lifting trodden in leaves whilst a balanced feel and ideal weight of 5.5kg (engine unit included) ensures comfort during use.
Undecided on what to buy? Be sure to read our free advice article about choosing the best leaf blowers and vacuums for clearing-up in the garden.
• At 6.5kg in weight the engine unit is well balanced and not too heavy for daylong use.
• The 30cc 2-stroke engine produces 80% less emissions than a comparable 2-stroke engine and a lower fuel consumption of up to 40%.Over 45 minutes of use are possible from a single tank of fuel and noise levels are kept to an absolute minimum.
• Supplied with a harness that attaches to the front of the handgrip, it provides additional support during operation and when using different attachments. Implements can be locked in 2 positions (0° and 90°) for maximum versatility of use.
• A primer introduces fuel into the carburettor and guarantees simple starting every time.The foam airfilter guarantees an optimum filtering action and long cleaning intervals.
• A digital coil is attached to the engine to ease start-up and limit fuel consumption.
• The duck-billed nozzle of the outlet tube concentrates the airflow and permits the lifting of trodden-in leaves from patios and walkways.
• A powerful maximum airflow of 600m³/hour and top air speed of 60m/second is more than enough to clear deep carpets of leaves into suitable collection points.
• The handgrip permits different users to work in comfort due to its swivel-hinge style adjustment.
• A low total weight when attached to the engine unit of only 5.5kg produces a balanced feel to the blower.
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.37-litres|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.37 litres|
|Maximum air volume:||10m³/min|
|Maximum air speed:||134mph|
|Weight:||3.9kg + 1.6kg|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.