Efco SA2700 Petrol Leaf Blower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Ideal for tidying up garden leaves, clippings and other debris in a domestic setting, Efco’s SA 2700 is a lightweight yet powerful handheld blower designed to make tidying your garden easier than ever before.
Out of stock
- Efco KA27 Leaf Blower Vacuum KitA kit designed to quickly and easily convert your Efco handheld leaf blower into a powerful vacuum cleaner perfect for tidying leaf litter, grass cuttings and other loose debris from lawns and hard surfaces. Quick and easy to install.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
Efco’s ‘Home Plus’ range contains all kinds of handy pieces of horticultural equipment, most of which are designed to cut, trim, prune, mow or thin some kind of vegetation in your garden. When all of this cutting, trimming, pruning, mowing and thinning is done, however, you’ll also need something to help you tidy up at the end of the day. Luckily, Efco has this covered in the form of its SA 2700 handheld petrol blower; ideal for tidying up garden leaves, clippings and other debris, the SA 2700 is a lightweight yet powerful blower which will make tidying your garden easier than ever before.
A hardworking 30.5cc Emak two-stroke petrol engine, built with only high quality components to help ensure a long and reliable service life, powers the SA 2700. The 1.2 horsepower delivered by this engine means that the SA 2700 is capable of achieving a maximum airflow of up to 11.6m3/min at 65m/s, thus enabling quick and efficient clearance of leaves, green waste and other debris in the garden. Moreover, with a generously proportioned 0.5 litre fuel tank also included as standard you can happily work uninterrupted for longer periods, while the SA 2700’s traditional recoil starter and easy access primer bulb make ignition pleasingly hassle-free.
The SA 2700 is also remarkably easy to handle, not least thanks to its low weight (only 4.5kg) and compact design. Combined with the secure handle and intuitive control system this makes the SA 2700 both supremely portable and straightforward to operate, so even inexperienced operators will find this handy machine reassuringly user-friendly. Features such as the integrated throttle lock, which allows you to set the airflow to a desired level without having to keep the throttle trigger depressed, mean that achieving great results with this machine is almost effortlessly simple. Moreover, as the SA 2700 can also be quickly converted for use as a vacuum (conversion kit available separately) it is also brilliantly versatile, so regardless of the job at hand Efco’s handy little blower will prove a valuable companion to those for whom a tidy garden is a paramount concern.
Undecided on what to buy? Be sure to read our free advice article about choosing the best leaf blowers and vacuums for clearing-up in the garden.
• Powered by a hardworking 30.5cc two-stroke petrol motor, built with an easy access primer bulb and a lift starter system to ensure hassle-free starting every time
• A high capacity 0.5 litre fuel tank provides more than enough run time to handle most domestic cleaning jobs without requiring you to stop and refuel
• Delivers a maximum airflow of up to 11.6m3/min at 65m/s, providing more than enough pushing power to quickly clear loose leaves and debris from lawns and yards
• Lightweight (only 4.5kg without the blower tube) and compact design offers pleasing portability, combining with a secure, comfortable hand-grip and throttle for exceptional ease of control
• Throttle locking mechanism allows airflow to be adjusted in order to provide a steady stream suitable for the work in hand
• Can be quickly adapted with either a vacuum kit or a duckbilled blower tube (both available separately) for superbly convenient versatility
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.6 litres|
|Vacuum function:||Optional extra|
|Collection bag:||Optional Extra (36 litres)|
|Maximum air volume:||12m³/min|
|Maximum air speed:||145mph|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.