Eliet Maestro Petrol Garden Shredder
- Availability: Special Order Item
- Estimated Dispatch: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for dispatch estimate
- Manufacturer: Eliet
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Maestro is a superb garden shredder ideal for use in larger gardens.
- £69.99Eliet Maestro Bag Support PlateThe Maestro garden shredder designed specifically for tackling heavy workloads and with the addition of this handy support plate it is easier than ever to collect and dispose of large quantities of shredded garden waste.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
There are few horticultural chores more satisfying than using a garden shredder; you begin with a large pile of cuttings, pruned branches and other miscellaneous garden waste, but this is soon transformed into a gloriously tidy garden and a neat heap of wood chips ready for the compost heap. However, for shredding to be a truly enjoyable process you need to make sure you have a machine up to the job. Eliet’s Maestro, for example, offers power in abundance, a pleasingly ergonomic design and a chopping capacity which makes it suitable for tackling heavy workloads in larger gardens.
Driven by a potent Briggs & Stratton Intek petrol engine, producing 5.5 horsepower to ensure consistently superb performance, the Maestro is equipped with a cutting system which features a set of twelve Eliet Resist™ reversible chopping knives. This allows this outstanding machine to achieve up to 36,000 cuts per minute with a maximum cutting diameter of 40mm, so even tough branches will be reduced to gratifyingly tiny chips. This is due in part to Eliet’s clever Chopping Principle™, whereby Eliet’s shredders cut with the grain of wood resulting in uniform chips that are perfect as a mulch layer or on your compost heap.
Wood chips are collected in an impressively massive 125 litre collection bag which will happily contain more than enough chips to fill a wheelbarrow. This helps to improve productivity by reducing the frequency with which you will have to make trips to dispose of chippings, thereby ensuring magnificent convenience and leaving your garden marvellously tidy once you’re done. It’s also easy to see how full the collection bag is, as there are vent openings beneath the feed hopper which provide a handy way of keeping track of your progress. The hopper itself is ergonomically designed to help ensure ease of operation and user comfort, with a comfortable feed height and a large intake opening which will easily handle bushy foliage.
Other features included to make using and manoeuvring the Maestro a pleasure include the cutting chamber’s double wall, which reduces noise output significantly, and the large wheels with thick, high-grip tyres which facilitate transportation and help to absorb vibrations from the engine. Moreover, with its steel construction and epoxy-paint finish the Maestro is also pleasingly tough and thus able to offer years of reliable service. As an added bonus, the Maestro is even supplied with a pair of gloves, safety glasses and ear defenders as standard, thereby ensuring your protection and that using this outstanding shredder is the very best kind of fun: Safe Fun.
• Powered by a hardworking Briggs & Stratton Intek petrol engine, producing 5.5 horsepower to ensure consistently superb performance
• Spacious feed hopper with a large intake opening and a comfortable feed height enables hassle-free insertion of all kinds of green waste, branches and foliage
• Equipped with a set of twelve Eliet Resist™ reversible chopping knives, capable of delivering up to 36,000 cuts per minute with a maximum cutting diameter of 40mm
• Eliet’s brilliant Chopping Principle™ means that the chipper works with the grain of the wood to produce chips which are uniform in size and perfect for composting
• Shredding chamber features a double wall in order to reduce noise pollution and dampen the drumming effect of wood chips on the wall
• Comes with an incredible 125 litre collection bag which sits snugly under the shredding chamber to ensure that no chips are lost
• Supplied as standard with a pair of gloves, safety glasses and ear defenders to make sure you stay safe and comfortable during operation
About ElietA revival in the garden machinery trade during the 1970s inspired Emiel Lietaer, a 9th generation blacksmith, to use his metal working skills to begin production of a range of products that would ultimately revolutionise the gardening market. It was at the International Agricultural Week at the Heysel, in Brussels, 1986, that the quality of these new products was recognised and here that the Belgian brand now known as Eliet was finally born. Demand grew, investments were made and the company expanded into a world leader, producing some of the finest garden waste disposal and turf care products available.
Constantly being on the lookout for ways to improve their products keeps the Eliet name at the forefront of design, creating unique solutions to solve longstanding problems. Take for example the patented Eliet Chopping PrincipleTM, used in their petrol and electric garden shredders. It not only produces the best quality wood chippings for composting and mulching, it also reduces engine wear and fuel consumption, thus reducing outlay for both domestic and commercial operators. The Eliet design team are already working on the next generation of garden machinery products, destined to make your gardening and horticultural tasks easier and more efficient, saving you time and money and also lessening our impact on the environment.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.