Eliet Neo2 Electric Garden Shredder
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Eliet
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Neo Electric Shredder is a powerful machine designed to tackle heavy loads of garden waste in a domestic setting. Equipped with 12 reversible chopping knives and powered by a hard working electric motor, it is capable of up to 36,000 cuts per minute.
- £34.99Eliet Neo PokeShaped to fit the hand comfortably and made of tough materials to ensure durability, Eliet's Poke allows you to tackle heavier workloads comfortably and safely by encouraging bulky garden waste to pass smoothly through the feed hopper of your shredder.
- £55.00Eliet Neo Wall Hanging BracketMade from tough materials to ensure secure storage, this practical wall hanging bracket is a great way to make sure your Neo shredder is kept safe and sound when not in use.
- Eliet Neo Replacement Set of 12 BladesEliet Neo Replacement Set of 12 Blades
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
The philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein, in one of his more mystical moments, once wrote that “what can be shown, cannot be said.” By this he meant that because there are limits to our ability to express ourselves in language, some things will remain invariably ineffable and must instead be ‘shown’ or otherwise non-linguistically demonstrated if they are to be understood. Perhaps what this is what the engineers at Eliet were thinking when they decided to produce the first garden shredders featuring a transparent window in the cutting chamber, thus allowing you to witness the power of these outstanding machines for yourself.
Ineffable or otherwise, the Neo² is an impressively powerful machine designed for tackling heavy loads of material in a domestic setting. Fitted with a quiet, clean and smooth running 230V electric motor (surrounded by vibration-absorbing rubber material to help ensure low-noise performance), the Neo² features twelve Eliet Resist™ reversible chopping knives and is capable of producing up to 36,000 cuts per minute. This makes the Neo² ideal for chopping branches of up to 35mm in diameter, while the intake chamber has been specifically designed to accept larger quantities of soft and leafy material as well as bigger branches. Moreover, in addition to allowing you to see all of this happening, the tough composite fibreglass/plastic window in the cutting chamber also makes it easy to spot blockages before they develop and provides access to the cutting system for routine maintenance.
As well as being powerful, the Neo² is also remarkably user-friendly. The high capacity of the 50 litre collection box, for example, combines with the Neo²’s optimised airflow to make tackling heavier workloads pleasingly stress-free. The collection box is also notable for featuring a clever magnetic safety switch which prevents the box from being opened by accident, thereby offering additional protection for you and those around you. The Neo²’s large aluminium wheels and clever folding design, meanwhile, ensure that both transporting your shredder around the garden and storing it when not in use are reassuringly simple propositions.
On top of all of this, Eliet’s commitment to producing high quality results has resulted in the development of the brilliant Chopping Principle™ system. This means that the blades of Eliet shredders are designed to cut into garden waste like miniature hatchets and thus cut wood along the grain; this results in uniform chips that are perfect as a mulch layer or on your compost heap, thereby improving the overall health of your garden. With such a combination of power, convenience and clever design the Neo² really does have to be seen to be believed. Thankfully, as noted above, the good people at Eliet have already got that one covered.
• Fitted with a quiet, environmentally friendly and hardworking 230V electric motor and powered via the mains for outstanding convenience and low-noise performance
• Equipped with a set of twelve Eliet Resist™ reversible chopping knives, delivering up to 36,000 cuts per minute and providing a maximum cutting diameter of up to 35mm
• Also featuring a transparent window in the cutting chamber to make it easy to spot blockages and to provide access to the cutting blades for routine maintenance
• Eliet’s clever Chopping Principle™ means that the chipper cuts with the grain of the wood to produce uniform chips which are perfect for composting
• Supplied as standard with a 50 litre collection box which slides under the machine and features a magnetic safety switch to prevent the box from being opened by accident
• Large (250mm), smooth running and sturdy aluminium wheels with high-grip rubber tyres help ensure exceptionally manoeuvrability around the garden
• Folding design halves the amount of space required for storage, with the wheel frame able to serve as a wall hanger for even greater convenience
|Power source:||Mains electricity|
|Cutting system:||Eliet Chopping Principle™|
|Cutting Width:||130 mm|
|Material throughput:||8 boxes p/hour|
|Collection box capacity:||50 litres|
About ElietA revival in the garden machinery trade during the 1970s inspired Emiel Lietaer, a 9th generation blacksmith, to use his metal working skills to begin production of a range of products that would ultimately revolutionise the gardening market. It was at the International Agricultural Week at the Heysel, in Brussels, 1986, that the quality of these new products was recognised and here that the Belgian brand now known as Eliet was finally born. Demand grew, investments were made and the company expanded into a world leader, producing some of the finest garden waste disposal and turf care products available.
Constantly being on the lookout for ways to improve their products keeps the Eliet name at the forefront of design, creating unique solutions to solve longstanding problems. Take for example the patented Eliet Chopping PrincipleTM, used in their petrol and electric garden shredders. It not only produces the best quality wood chippings for composting and mulching, it also reduces engine wear and fuel consumption, thus reducing outlay for both domestic and commercial operators. The Eliet design team are already working on the next generation of garden machinery products, destined to make your gardening and horticultural tasks easier and more efficient, saving you time and money and also lessening our impact on the environment.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.