Fiskars Light Digging Fork
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Fiskars
- Delivery Charge: £3.95 on orders under £50
Weighing in around 1.2kg, the Fiskars Light Digging Fork is the perfect tool for gardeners of all ages.
- Gardman Large Pop-Up Garden TidyA large pop-up garden tidy from Gardman which makes cleaning up the garden a walk in the park! Folds flat for easy storage.
- £5.99 Select optionsBriers All Rounder Gloves Twin PackA glove that does exactly what it says on the label, the Briers All Rounder Gloves offer everything you need in a gardening gloves: protection with grip, and a knitted wrist. Available in three sizes.
Weighing in around 1.2kg, the Fiskars Light Digging Fork is the perfect tool for gardeners of all ages. Featuring a lightweight aluminium body and four hardened steel prongs, this digging fork can be used to loosen and turn over soil. It’ll also make light work of your composting or harvesting vegetables from your plot.
Thanks to the smaller size of Fiskars Light range, the Light Digging Fork can be used in tight spaces or small kitchen gardens. The D-handle and soft-touch grip have insulating properties to protect your hands in colder weather, even without gloves.
Please note that the Light range is not suitable for heavy work, particularly compacted ground or rocky soil.
- Light weight fork for loosening and turning over soil, harvesting and composting
- Easy and convenient to use by all gardeners in tight spaces and small kitchen gardens because of the lightweight aluminum body
- Four hardened steel prongs
- Smaller size D-handle for user comfort and soft grip to insulate from cold
Product Article Number
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.