Fiskars Light Shovel
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Fiskars
- Delivery Charge: £4.95 on orders under £75
This Broad scoop shovel is an easy to handle tool which has been designed to lift and move loose soil, mulch or snow.
- £2.49 Select optionsBriers Warm All Seasons GlovesThese great value Briers gardening gloves have latex coated fingers and palm for added grip, and perhaps most importantly, a cosy liner for extra comfort.
From the fantastic Fiskars Light range comes the Fiskars Light Shovel. This Broad scoop shovel is an easy to handle tool which has been designed to lift and move loose soil, mulch or snow. The lightweight aluminium shaft features a D-handle and a comfortable soft grip to insulate the tool and protect hands from the cold.
The Fiskars Light Shovel is suitable for use by all home gardeners, particularly those working in tight spaces or smaller kitchen garden thanks to its lightweight design (the tool weighs approximately 1.2kg) and compact size. Please note that the Fiskars light range is not designed for use in hard and rocky ground.
- Light shovel with broad scoop for lifting and moving soil, mulch or snow
- Easy and convenient to use by all gardeners in tight spaces and small kitchen gardens because of the lightweight aluminium body and smaller size
- D-handle for user comfort and soft grip to insulate from cold
- The Light range of tools is not suited to working in hard and rocky ground
Product Article Number
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.