Gardena Classic Adjustable Multifunctional 4 in 1 Sprayer Set
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: £3.95 on orders under £50
The GARDENA Classic Adjustable Multifunctional 4 in 1 Sprayer Set (8121-20) comprises a Angled Tap Connector, a Water Stop and Multifunctional Sprayer with Standard Hose Connector.
Out of stock
- Gardena Comfort Flex 15 Metre Hose 13 mmGardena's 15m Comfort FLEX hose is made from a special carbon-augmented spiral mesh textile designed to be pressure-resistant and to keep its shape while remaining flexible and easy to handle.
- Gardena Classic 15 Metre Hose 13 mmPart of Gardena's Original System, this hose (18000-20) is ideal for use in smaller gardens and made from tough PVC for superb flexibility and excellent durability. Designed to always keep its shape and able to withstand up to 22bar of pressure.
- Gardena Classic 30 Metre Hose 13 mmPart of Gardena's Original System, this hose (18009-20) is ideal for use in medium sized gardens and made from tough PVC for superb flexibility and excellent durability. Designed to always keep its shape and able to withstand up to 22bar of pressure.
- Gardena Classic 50 Metre Hose 13 mmPart of Gardena's Original System, this hose (18010-20) is ideal for use in larger gardens and made from tough PVC for superb flexibility and excellent durability. Designed to always keep its shape and able to withstand up to 22bar of pressure.
- Gardena Classic Hose Trolley 50A sturdy, stable reel trolley (8011-20) fitted with smooth running wheels designed to facilitate hose transportation in medium to large gardens.
- Gardena Classic Wall-Fixed Hose Reel 60Supplied with hose reel, wall bracket, and a handy hose guide designed specifically to prevent tangling while winding, the reel also features an angled hose connection to prevent kinking and an integrated anti-drip device on the crank handle. (2650-20)
Out of stock
Out of stock
The GARDENA Classic Adjustable Multifunctional 4 in 1 Sprayer Set comprises a Angled Tap Connector , a Water Stop and Multifunctional Sprayer with Standard Hose Connector. With this set, you have all Original GARDENA System Fittings and a Multifunctional Sprayer for immediate use of your hose.
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.