Gardena Classic Hose Reel 10 Set
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: £3.95 on orders under £50
A compact and versatile unit ideal for use in small gardens or for watering plants on patios and balconies. The set (8010-20) comes assembled and with everything you need to keep a mini-Eden well hydrated.
- Gardena Classic Oscillating Sprinkler Polo 220Easy to install and designed to keep areas between 90m and 220m optimally watered, the Classic Polo 220 (2082-20) is an effective, maintenance-free oscillating sprinkler fitted with clever a turbo drive gear for even, puddle-free coverage of your lawn.
- Gardena Classic Spray Sprinkler FoxFeaturing a maximum coverage of 100m, the sprinkler (2084-20) is mounted on a secure spike which is quick and simple to plant in the lawn or ground whenever and wherever it is needed.
- Gardena Comfort Hanging Basket Spray LanceThe Gardena Comfort Hanging Basket Spray Lance (18335-20) is ideally suited to watering hanging baskets and inaccessible flower boxes in a targeted way,
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Gardena Round Tap ConnectorThe Gardena Round Tap Connector (2907-20) is corrosion-resistant and can be attached without tools. In this way, you can attach a hose even to such a tap.
One of the most notorious nuisances associated with hosepipes is their tendency to twist, tangle and knot themselves up into an incomprehensible mess when left unattended. A simple and practical solution to this perennial problem, however, is to use one of Gardena’s fine hose reel sets, which are designed to provide quick and easy access to your hose when you need it while keeping it safe, untangled and out of the way when not in use.
The 10m Gardena Classic hose reel set, for example, is a compact and versatile unit ideal for use in small metropolitan gardens or for watering plants on patios and balconies. As well as the reel, the set comes with everything you could possibly need to keep a mini-garden paradise well hydrated, including a 10m Classic hose, a spray nozzle and all required fittings.
The 10m long 13mm (½”) hose is ideal for use in smaller gardens and made from tough PVC for superb flexibility and excellent durability, while the spray nozzle is infinitely adjustable and capable of providing everything from a steady jet of water to a fine mist. This makes the reel set pleasingly adaptable and well suited to a wide range of cleaning and watering tasks.
The ergonomic design of the reel unit, meanwhile, helps to ensure superb user convenience in every way. The low overall weight, for example, combines with the comfortable carry handle to makes it easy to move the reel set when required, while a low centre of gravity works to prevent tipping while in use. Other handy features include a smooth-turning crank handle which folds away to facilitate efficient storage and an integrated anti-drip device to which you can attach the hose to prevent water loss when not in use.
The Gardena classic hose reel set comes completely assembled to make it easy to use and ideal even for casual gardeners, and comes supplied with Gardena’s generous two year guarantee to ensure a long service life and complete satisfaction.
- A compact and versatile hose reel ideal for use in small urban gardens or for watering plants on patios and balconies, making it easy create a mini-Eden of your own
- Set comes completely assembled and includes a hose reel, a 10m long Classic hose with a diameter of 13mm (½”), a spray nozzle and all required fittings
- Sturdy reel unit has a low centre of gravity to prevent tipping and also features a hardwearing frame to protect the hose when not in use
- Also featuring an ergonomically designed carry handle, a folding crank handle to save storage space, and a handy anti-drip device to stop water from being wasted after use
- Supplied with a two year guarantee for added peace of mind and superb reliability
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.