Gardena Classic Hose Trolley 50
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: £3.95 on orders under £50
A sturdy, stable reel trolley (8011-20) fitted with smooth running wheels designed to facilitate hose transportation in medium to large gardens.
- Gardena Comfort Flex 30 Metre Hose 13 mmGardena's 30m Comfort FLEX hose (18036-20) is made from a special carbon-woven spiral mesh textile designed to be pressure-resistant and to keep its shape while always remaining flexible and easy to handle. This hose is ideal for use in medium sized gardens.
- Gardena Comfort Flex 50 Metre Hose 13 mmThis 50m long Comfort FLEX hosepipe (18039-20) is ideal for use in larger or complicated gardens where the strength and flexibility of Gardena's carbon-woven spiral mesh textile can make a real difference in terms of performance.
- Gardena Classic 15 Metre Hose 13 mmPart of Gardena's Original System, this hose (18000-20) is ideal for use in smaller gardens and made from tough PVC for superb flexibility and excellent durability. Designed to always keep its shape and able to withstand up to 22bar of pressure.
- Gardena Classic 30 Metre Hose 13 mmPart of Gardena's Original System, this hose (18009-20) is ideal for use in medium sized gardens and made from tough PVC for superb flexibility and excellent durability. Designed to always keep its shape and able to withstand up to 22bar of pressure.
- Gardena Classic 50 Metre Hose 13 mmPart of Gardena's Original System, this hose (18010-20) is ideal for use in larger gardens and made from tough PVC for superb flexibility and excellent durability. Designed to always keep its shape and able to withstand up to 22bar of pressure.
- Gardena Comfort Flex 15 Metre Hose 13 mmGardena's 15m Comfort FLEX hose is made from a special carbon-augmented spiral mesh textile designed to be pressure-resistant and to keep its shape while remaining flexible and easy to handle.
Without the invention of the wheel the world would be a very different place; human civilisation would not have spread as fast as it did, there would have been no Industrial Revolution and modern society as we know it would be entirely unrecognisable. Worse than all of these things, however, is that it would have been much more difficult to get your hosepipe to where it is most needed in the garden, as handy trolley mounted hose reels such as Gardena’s Classic Hose Trolley 50 would be somewhat less mobile than they are.
Luckily, the wheel has been invented and the Classic Hose Trolley 50 has two of them; to be exact, it has two hard wearing, smooth running, profiled wheels which make getting your hosepipe from A to B pleasingly hassle free, even on uneven ground. The wheels also work to ensure stability when you are using the hose, with a low centre of gravity helping to prevent tipping. For further convenience, the hose reel also features a swivel axle to stop the connecting hose from turning when winding and an angled hose connection to prevent kinking.
Suitable for use in medium to large gardens and with a maximum capacity of up to 50m of 13mm (½”) hose, 40m of 15mm (“) hose, or 30m of 19mm (¾”) hose (hoses available separately), Gardena’s Classic Hose Trolley 50 can be used to carry a range of hoses suitable for a variety of watering and cleaning applications.
• A sturdy, stable reel trolley fitted with smooth running wheels to facilitate hose transportation and an easy to use crank handle for effortless hose winding
• Swivel axle stops the connecting hose from turning when winding the main hose on or off the trolley; also • featuring an angled hose connection to prevent kinking of the hose
• Featuring a maximum capacity of up to 50m of 13mm (½”) hose, 40m of 15mm (") hose, or 30m of 19mm (¾") hose and supplied with a two year guarantee for added peace of mind
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.