Gardena Classic Hose Trolley 60 HG Set
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Supplied assembled for convenience, containing everything you need for gapless connection from tap to hose to nozzle, Gardena’s new Classic 60HG hose trolley set (8004-28) is the ultimate practical solution for keeping medium to large gardens well hydrated.
- Gardena Classic Oscillating Sprinkler Polo 280Featuring a rust proof, damage resistant aluminium nozzle for superbly reliable performance, Gardena's Classic Polo 280 oscillating sprinkler (2084-20) is quick and easy to set up and ideal for watering garden areas of between 120m and 280m.
- Gardena Classic Spray Sprinkler FoxFeaturing a maximum coverage of 100m, the sprinkler (2084-20) is mounted on a secure spike which is quick and simple to plant in the lawn or ground whenever and wherever it is needed.
- Gardena Comfort Circular Sprinkler Vario 1948-20The Circular Sprinkler can irrigate an area of maximum 225 m and has a range of maximum 8.5 m. (1948-20) You can individually set the sprinkler for your garden to guarantee even watering.
- Gardena Comfort Hanging Basket Spray LanceThe Gardena Comfort Hanging Basket Spray Lance (18335-20) is ideally suited to watering hanging baskets and inaccessible flower boxes in a targeted way,
Out of stock
Out of stock
A luxurious garden deserves and demands the very best, and when it comes to water management systems Gardena’s new Classic 60HG hose trolley set certainly raises the bar. Supplied assembled for superb convenience and containing everything you could possibly need for guaranteed gapless connection from tap to hose to nozzle, the 60HG hose trolley set is thus the ultimate in practical and user-friendly solutions for keeping medium to large gardens well hydrated.
In addition to the hose reel, this comprehensive set also includes a 30m HighFlex hose with a diameter of 13mm (½”), and all required fittings. The trolley itself features a sturdy but lightweight frame designed to protect the hose while not in use (with an angled hose connector inside the reel included to prevent kinking and ensure that water flows freely).
Furthermore, the 60HG stands out for the inclusion of handy hose guide which saves significant time and effort when re-winding the hose; simply turn the crank and the hose winds up in even layers on the reel without any need for manual assistance. For even greater convenience the trolley unit is also fitted with smooth running profiled wheels, a height adjustable handlebar, and a folding crank handle designed for ease of transportation and storage, while a sturdy stabilising foot gives the hose trolley up to 30% greater standing security and prevents tipping during use.
The 30m HighFlex hose is another example of Gardena’s clever design, with the hi-tech carbon reinforced textile used in its construction offering greater flexibility, durability and resistance to tangling than any conventional hosepipe and Gardena’s innovative ‘Power Grip’ profile ensuring easier handling. In addition to this, the ‘Power Grip’ strips provide a completely secure and watertight connection with other Gardena Original System connectors and accessories.
Featuring a maximum capacity of up to 60m of 13mm (½”) hose, 50m of 15mm (“) hose, or 35m of 19mm (¾”) hose, and supplied as standard with two year manufacturer’s guarantee, Gardena’s 60HG hose trolley set is thus perfect for tackling even the most demanding horticultural and cleaning tasks.
• A sturdy and practical hose trolley designed for use in medium to large gardens; set includes trolley reel, 30m HighFlex hose, and all required fittings
• Fitted with a handy hose guide for supreme ease of use; simply turn the crank and the hose winds up in even layers on the reel without any need for manual assistance
• Folding crank handle and height adjustable handlebar included for ease of use and transportation and to provide a space saving storage solution
• Featuring a specially formed foot to give the hose trolley up to 30% greater standing security compared to older models, thus preventing tipping when the hose is pulled
• Also equipped with an integrated drip stop, an angled hose connector inside the reel, and profiled wheels which enable quick and hassle-free negotiation of rougher ground
• Compatible with all Gardena Original System accessories and featuring a maximum capacity of up to 60m of 13mm (½”) hose, 50m of 15mm (") hose, or 35m of 19mm (¾") hose
• Supplied fully assembled and with a two year manufacturer’s guarantee to ensure complete peace of mind and superb reliability
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.