Gardena Classic Hose Trolley 60 TS Set
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Set contains everything you need for a wide range of horticultural and cleaning applications in medium to large gardens; a tough but practical trolley reel, a 25m Classic 13mm diameter hose and fittings. (8001-26)
- Gardena Classic Oscillating Sprinkler Polo 280Featuring a rust proof, damage resistant aluminium nozzle for superbly reliable performance, Gardena's Classic Polo 280 oscillating sprinkler (2084-20) is quick and easy to set up and ideal for watering garden areas of between 120m and 280m.
- Gardena Classic Spray Sprinkler FoxFeaturing a maximum coverage of 100m, the sprinkler (2084-20) is mounted on a secure spike which is quick and simple to plant in the lawn or ground whenever and wherever it is needed.
- Gardena Comfort Hanging Basket Spray LanceThe Gardena Comfort Hanging Basket Spray Lance (18335-20) is ideally suited to watering hanging baskets and inaccessible flower boxes in a targeted way,
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Gardena Universal Tap ConnectorThe GARDENA Universal Tap Connector (2909-20) is ideally suited for all popular square taps as the connector simply clicks into place. The Universal Tap Connector is corrosion-resistant and can be attached without tools.
Gardena’s Original System aims to provide an easy to use, versatile and superbly reliable way of keeping lawns and gardens well hydrated. A prime example of this combination of practicality and convenience can be found in the compact form of the Classic 60TS hose trolley set, which contains everything you could possibly need for a wide range of horticultural and cleaning applications in a domestic setting; Gardena’s handy trolley reel, a 25m Classic hose with a diameter of 13mm (½”), and all required fittings.
The trolley unit itself is the key to the efficacy of the 60TS package, with a sturdy frame protecting the hose and preventing tangling and smooth running wheels included to let you get the hosepipe to where it is most needed with the bare minimum of hassle. A range of extra ergonomic features work to further enhance convenience, including a height-adjustable handle, a stabilising metal foot to prevent tipping, a comfortable folding crank handle and an integrated drip stop designed to eliminate water loss when not in use.
The rest of the set is equally as impressive, with the Classic 13mm (½”) hose made from tough but flexible PVC. Moreover, as the hose is compatible with all of Gardena’s Original System connectors and watering accessories (available separately) the 60TS hose set is brilliantly versatile.
Supplied fully assembled and ideal for use in medium to large gardens, the 60TS hose reel set has a maximum capacity of up to 60m of 13mm (½”) hose, 50m of 15mm (“) hose, or 30m of 19mm (¾”) hose, so can easily be adapted to suit your personal requirements. And with Gardena’s generous twelve year warranty also included as standard, you can therefore be confident of many years of high quality service.
• A sturdy and easy to use hose trolley designed for medium to large gardens, supplied complete with trolley, 25m Classic hose and all required fittings
• Featuring a stabilising metal foot to ensure that the trolley does not tip over when the hose is pulled, providing 30% greater standing security compared to older models
• Fitted with hardwearing but smooth running wheels for ease of transportation and a height adjustable handle for added convenience and space saving storage
• Also featuring an ergonomically designed crank handle and an integrated drip stop to prevent water loss after use or during transportation
• Compatible with all Gardena Original System accessories and featuring a maximum capacity of up to 60m of 13mm (½”) hose, 50m of 15mm (") hose, or 30m of 19mm (¾") hose
• Supplied fully assembled and with an incredible twelve year manufacturer’s guarantee to ensure complete peace of mind and superb dependability
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.