Gardena Comfort Aquazoom 350/2
- Availability: Currently Unavailable
- Estimated Dispatch: Production issue
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: £3.95 on orders under £50
This oscillating sprinkler (1975-20) provides an exceptionally simple method of watering rectangular areas of lawn between 28m and 350m. It is easy to adapt the Aquazoom 350/2 to suit your garden.
Out of stock
- Gardena Metal Hose Trolley 60 SetThis tough metal hose reel set (2680-42) is designed for use in medium to large gardens and comes with everything you could possibly need to ensure a watertight connection and long-lasting, dependable performance.
- Gardena 20m Hose Reel SetA compact and mobile unit ideal for watering plants in smaller gardens. The set (2691-20) comes completely assembled and with everything you need to take care of your garden, including the sturdy base unit, a 20m Classic hose, and an adjustable spray nozzle.
- Gardena Wall-Mounted Hose Box 25 roll-up automaticGardena's wall-mounted hose box (8023-20) provides a quick and easy way of meeting all of your horticultural hydration needs, but with the added advantage of an automatic retraction mechanism which eliminates the hassle of manually winding the hose.
- Gardena Wall-Mounted Hose Box 35 roll-up automaticGardena's wall-mounted hose box (8024-20) with automatic roll-up provides an effective and convenient way of keeping your garden properly hydrated, including a handy automatic winding mechanism for added user convenience.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Gardena Classic Hose Trolley 60 HG SetSupplied assembled for convenience, containing everything you need for gapless connection from tap to hose to nozzle, Gardena's new Classic 60HG hose trolley set (8004-28) is the ultimate practical solution for keeping medium to large gardens well hydrated.
W. H. Auden, the Anglo-American poet and one of the leading literary figures of the 20th century, once began a poem with the following; “Law, say the gardeners, is the sun… the one
all gardeners obey”. By this, Auden hoped to drawn upon the way in which the sun dictates the horticultural rhythms here on Earth and there are few situations in which this is more evident than when watching a verdant lawn fade and wilt under the glare of the summer sun, at which point it is often necessary to defy the laws of nature with a little extra irrigation.
Gardena’s superbly versatile Comfort Aquazoom 350/2 sprinkler is handy in this respect, providing an exceptionally simple method of watering rectangular areas of lawn between 28m² and 350m². For superb efficiency, the Aquazoom 350/2 uses the power of the water which flows through the sprinkler system to create a gentle oscillating effect for even coverage, with an infinitely adjustable range of 7m up to 21m along with an independently adjustable spray width of between 4m and 17m making it easy to adapt the Aquazoom 350/2 to suit your garden.
Durable and made with only high quality components for reassuring dependability, the Aquazoom 350/2 is also supplied as standard with a two year manufacturer’s warranty to ensure a long and reliable service life.
- A supremely versatile oscillating sprinkler designed for watering rectangular garden areas ranging from a minimum of 28m² to a maximum of 350m²
- User friendly design features an infinitely adjustable spray range of between 7m and 21m along with an independently adjustable spray width of between 4m and 17m
- Also compatible with the Gardena Sprinkler Tripod (available separately) for optimal watering of taller plants
- Perfect for use with Gardena’s Original System hoses and connectors, the Comfort Aquazoom 350/2 is also supplied with a two year warranty to ensure dependability
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.