Gardena Comfort Flex 15 Metre Hose 13 mm
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: £4.95 on orders under £75
Gardena’s 15m Comfort FLEX hose is made from a special carbon-augmented spiral mesh textile designed to be pressure-resistant and to keep its shape while remaining flexible and easy to handle.
- Gardena Comfort Aquazoom 350/2This oscillating sprinkler (1975-20) provides an exceptionally simple method of watering rectangular areas of lawn between 28m and 350m. It is easy to adapt the Aquazoom 350/2 to suit your garden.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Gardena Hose Connector With Control Valve 13mmThe Gardena Hose Connector (2942-26) is ideal for changing accessories without turning off the tap, especially suitable in high water pressure areas. Compatibility with 13mm hoses.
- Gardena Premium Metal Multi-Purpose Spray GunThis comfortable-to-use spray model (8107-20) in solid metal and plastic design with robust sprayer head and four different spray patterns is practically predestined for variable watering and cleaning tasks.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Gardena Angled Tap Connector 33.3 mmA Gardena Angled Tap Connector (2999-20) allows connection of a hose directly to the tap. The connector can be rotated and swivelled, preventing kinking and twisting of the hose at the tap.
- Gardena Twin-Tap Connector 26.5 mmThe GARDENA Twin-Tap Connector (938-20) serves the operation of two accessories - so hoses never need to be changed at the tap. The two outlets are fully adjustable, independently of each other. The GARDENA Twin-Tap Connector is suitable for taps with 26.5 mm.
Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen and usually quite wet, water is a handy thing to have around for many reasons (not least survival). This is especially true in the garden, when prolonged periods without rain can leave flowers, grass and other vegetation wilting in the heat. Thankfully, Gardena’s Original System provides a wide range of easy to use watering tools, with this 15m long Comfort FLEX 13mm (½”) hose an outstanding method of getting water precisely where you need it most.
Made from a special carbon-infused spiral mesh textile, Comfort FLEX hoses are capable of withstanding pressures of up to 25bar and designed to always keep their shape even in the toughest working conditions. For added durability, the extra thick hose walls are UV treated to prevent sun damage, while the hi-tech materials used in their construction also ensure that they are flexible and resist tangling.
Moreover, the inclusion of Gardena’s innovative ‘Power Grip’ profile makes Comfort FLEX hoses easier to handle and provides a superbly secure fit when used with Original System connectors and watering accessories. Supplied with a twenty year warranty to ensure a long service life and complete peace of mind, Gardena’s 15m Comfort FLEX hose is thus ideal for intensive use in smaller gardens and capable of performing admirably when used for a wide range of horticultural and cleaning applications.
• A 15m long 13mm (½”) hose ideal for use in smaller gardens, capable of withstanding pressures of up to 25bar and free of harmful plasticizers (phthalates) and heavy metals
• Made from a special carbon-augmented spiral mesh textile designed to be pressure-resistant and to keep its shape, but also flexible and easy to handle
• UV treated for protection against sun damage and with extra thick walls for increased durability
• Featuring Gardena’s innovative ‘Power Grip’ profile for perfect connection and an optimal fit with all Gardena Original System connectors and accessories
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.