Gardena Comfort High Flex 50 Metre Hose 13 mm
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Part of Gardena’s Original System, the 50m Comfort HighFLEX hose (18069-20) is ideal for intensive use in larger or complex gardens and made from a special carbon-woven spiral mesh textile which is pressure-resistant, flexible and designed to keep its shape.
- Gardena Premium Metal Multi-Purpose Spray GunThis comfortable-to-use spray model (8107-20) in solid metal and plastic design with robust sprayer head and four different spray patterns is practically predestined for variable watering and cleaning tasks.
- Gardena Hose Connector With Control Valve 13mmThe Gardena Hose Connector (2942-26) is ideal for changing accessories without turning off the tap, especially suitable in high water pressure areas. Compatibility with 13mm hoses.
- Gardena Classic Wall-Fixed Hose Reel 60Supplied with hose reel, wall bracket, and a handy hose guide designed specifically to prevent tangling while winding, the reel also features an angled hose connection to prevent kinking and an integrated anti-drip device on the crank handle. (2650-20)
- Gardena Premium Water Stop 13 mmThe high-quality GARDENA Premium Water Stop (8168-20) allows fast and convenient connection and change of accessories at the hose outlet. On disconnecting, the water stops automatically, on connection of the dispensing device it flows again.
A good length of hose is a handy thing to have for any gardener, whether watering flowerbeds or cleaning the cutting deck of a lawnmower post-grasspocalypse. For large or complicated gardens, replete with hard to reach nooks, crannies and hidey-holes, there are few better irrigative tools available than Gardena’s 50m Comfort HighFLEX 13mm (½”) hose.
This is because the extra strength and flexibility afforded by the hi-tech carbon-woven spiral mesh textile used in the construction of Comfort HighFLEX hoses makes it easier to access tucked away parts of your garden while ensuring consistently excellent performance. In addition to being strong and flexible, the spiral-weave material also resists twisting and knotting, which helps the hose keep its shape and thus ensures a constant high flow rate. Able to withstand pressures of up to 30bar and UV-treated for protection against sun exposure, Comfort HighFLEX hoses are also ideal for intensive, professional use over extended periods.
Moreover, for added convenience Comfort HighFLEX hoses also feature Gardena’s clever ‘Power Grip’ profile. As well as making the hosepipe easier to handle, these textured, high-grip surface strips also provide a perfect watertight seal when using the hose with Gardena’s wide range of Original System connectors and watering accessories, thus ensuring outstanding performance and excellent versatility whatever the job at hand. Supplied with an incredible twenty-five year warranty to help guarantee reliable performance for years to come, Gardena’s 50m Comfort HighFLEX hose is therefore an essential purchase for professional horticulturalists and dedicated gardeners alike.
• A 50m long 13mm (½”) hose ideal for intensive use in larger gardens, designed to resist tangling and twisting to help enhance ease of use
• Made from a special carbon-woven spiral mesh textile which is pressure-resistant, flexible and keeps its shape even over extended periods of intensive usage
• UV treated for protection against sun damage and with extra thick walls capable of withstanding pressures of up to 30bar for outstanding durability
• Also featuring Gardena’s innovative ‘Power Grip’ profile for better handling and a perfect connection with all Gardena Original System connectors and accessories
• Comes with an amazing twenty-five year warranty to help ensure complete reliability and a longer service life
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.