Gardena Comfort Turbo-Drive Sprinkler
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: £4.95 on orders under £75
With the GARDENA Comfort Turbo-Drive Sprinkler (8144-20), you can quietly irrigate your lawn. It is made of sturdy plastic and is thereby very low-noise. The dirt-resistant, turbodrive gear is patented.
Out of stock
- Gardena Hose Trolley SetFitted with durable, smooth running wheels and a telescopic handle for ease of transportation and storage, the trolley set (2692-28) thus provides a practical and convenient way of keeping your garden well hydrated.
- Gardena Metal Hose Trolley 60 SetThis tough metal hose reel set (2680-42) is designed for use in medium to large gardens and comes with everything you could possibly need to ensure a watertight connection and long-lasting, dependable performance.
- Gardena 20m Hose Reel SetA compact and mobile unit ideal for watering plants in smaller gardens. The set (2691-20) comes completely assembled and with everything you need to take care of your garden, including the sturdy base unit, a 20m Classic hose, and an adjustable spray nozzle.
- Gardena Wall-Mounted Hose Box 15 roll-up automaticPerfect for frequent use in smaller gardens, Gardena's wall-mounted hose box (8022-20) with automatic roll-up offers quick and convenient access to your hose for efficient watering of flowerbeds, lawns and other vegetation.
- Gardena Wall-Mounted Hose Box 25 roll-up automaticGardena's wall-mounted hose box (8023-20) provides a quick and easy way of meeting all of your horticultural hydration needs, but with the added advantage of an automatic retraction mechanism which eliminates the hassle of manually winding the hose.
With the GARDENA Comfort Turbo-Drive Sprinkler, you can quietly irrigate your lawn. It is made of sturdy plastic and is thereby very low-noise. The dirt-resistant, turbodrive gear is patented. It works whisper-quietly and evenly distributes the water, thanks to the 2-zone watering and specially shaped deflector. On the specially assembled adjustment rings, you can easily set the sector to be irrigated with fine range selection from 20° to 360°. The selected sector can be well viewed from these adjustment rings at any time. With the large, easy-to-use rotary knob, you can set the range. This can be set from 5 m to maximum 12 m. An area from 75 m² to maximum 450 m2 can be irrigated. The sprinkler is mounted on a plastic spike. This allows secure positioning in the lawn. And it can just as easily be removed and placed in another spot. The sprinkler is equipped with the GARDENA System Connector and the end cap. You can use it right away in your garden. A fine-mesh, easily removable filter catches dirt. It can be easily removed and cleaned. If you would like to water a larger area, simply connect several sprinklers using the GARDENA Tap Connector. For convenient irrigation of your garden.
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.