Gardena Hose Trolley Set
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: £3.95 on orders under £50
Fitted with durable, smooth running wheels and a telescopic handle for ease of transportation and storage, the trolley set (2692-28) thus provides a practical and convenient way of keeping your garden well hydrated.
- Gardena Classic Oscillating Sprinkler Polo 220Easy to install and designed to keep areas between 90m and 220m optimally watered, the Classic Polo 220 (2082-20) is an effective, maintenance-free oscillating sprinkler fitted with clever a turbo drive gear for even, puddle-free coverage of your lawn.
- Gardena Classic Spray Sprinkler FoxFeaturing a maximum coverage of 100m, the sprinkler (2084-20) is mounted on a secure spike which is quick and simple to plant in the lawn or ground whenever and wherever it is needed.
- Gardena Oscillating Sprinkler ZoomMaxxA practical method of keeping your garden well hydrated even during the height of summer. Superbly versatile, the ZoomMaxx (8127-20) features an easy to adjust range and spray width system to ensure optimal results on areas of lawn ranging from 9m up to 216m.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Gardena Comfort Hanging Basket Spray LanceThe Gardena Comfort Hanging Basket Spray Lance (18335-20) is ideally suited to watering hanging baskets and inaccessible flower boxes in a targeted way,
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Gardena Round Tap ConnectorThe Gardena Round Tap Connector (2907-20) is corrosion-resistant and can be attached without tools. In this way, you can attach a hose even to such a tap.
The development of the wheel can be dated back to the second half of the 4th millennium BC and evidence exists of early wheeled vehicles being used by cultures in Mesopotamia, the Caucasus, the Balkans and Central Europe. Since then, human beings have tried putting wheels on pretty much everything, and even today wheels remain a popular way of moving things from point A to point B with relatively little hassle. Here we see the tried and tested strategy of putting wheels on things applied to the humble garden hosepipe, with Gardena’s 30m Classic hose trolley set providing a practical and convenient way of keeping your garden well hydrated.
The set includes everything you need to set straight to work, including the trolley unit, a 30m Classic hose with a diameter of 13mm (½”), an adjustable spray nozzle and all required fittings. The trolley unit is stable and tough, thus protecting the hose by absorbing all the little knocks and bumps that occur when working in the garden. Fitted with sturdy, smooth running wheels, the trolley also makes it easy to get the hose to where you need it and to return it to the shed once the work is done. The trolley’s compact design and telescopic handle, meanwhile, provide superb convenience and a space saving storage solution.
The hose itself is made from high quality, pressure and UV-resistant PVC for great durability and exceptional suppleness, while the Classic spray nozzle is fully adjustable and capable of providing everything from a strong, steady stream to a fine mist. On top of all of this, the hose is compatible with all of Gardena’s Original System connectors and watering accessories, so offers superb versatility and performs outstandingly in all cleaning and horticultural situations.
Moreover, with a maximum capacity of up to 40m of 13mm (½”) hose, 30m of 15mm (“) hose, or 25m of 19mm (¾”) hose it is easy to adapt the trolley set to perfectly suit your needs and your garden.
- A trolley-mounted hose reel set designed for use around medium sized gardens; set contains trolley, a 30m Classic 13mm (½”) hose, and an adjustable spray nozzle and fittings
- Fitted with durable, smooth running wheels and a telescopic handle for ease of transportation and storage, thus ensuring incredible convenience at all times
- Compatible with all Gardena Original System connectors and watering accessories (available separately) for superb versatility in the garden
- Featuring a maximum capacity of up to 40m of 13mm (½”) hose, 30m of 15mm (") hose, or 25m of 19mm (¾") hose
- Comes fully assembled and supplied with a twelve year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind and superb reliability
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.