Gardena Metal Hose Trolley 60 Set
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
This tough metal hose reel set (2680-42) is designed for use in medium to large gardens and comes with everything you could possibly need to ensure a watertight connection and long-lasting, dependable performance.
- Gardena Premium Full or Part Circle Pulse SprinklerThe GARDENA Premium Full or Part Circle Pulse Sprinkler (8135-20) irrigates large areas effortlessly. It is made of a robust metal and plastic combination. This renders the Sprinkler Head highly stable.
- Gardena Comfort Aquazoom 350/2This oscillating sprinkler (1975-20) provides an exceptionally simple method of watering rectangular areas of lawn between 28m and 350m. It is easy to adapt the Aquazoom 350/2 to suit your garden.
- Gardena Angled Tap Connector 33.3 mmA Gardena Angled Tap Connector (2999-20) allows connection of a hose directly to the tap. The connector can be rotated and swivelled, preventing kinking and twisting of the hose at the tap.
- Gardena Universal Tap ConnectorThe GARDENA Universal Tap Connector (2909-20) is ideally suited for all popular square taps as the connector simply clicks into place. The Universal Tap Connector is corrosion-resistant and can be attached without tools.
New from Gardena, this handy little metal helper will make keeping your garden properly hydrated quicker, easier and more convenient than ever before. The phrase “handy little metal helper” here does not refer to any kind of breakthrough in horticultural robotics, but rather Gardena’s metal hose trolley set which is, if anything, even more practical; a tough metal hose reel designed for use in medium to large gardens and which comes with everything you could possibly need to ensure a watertight connection and long-lasting, dependable performance.
Supplied fully assembled for added convenience, Gardena’s metal hose trolley set contains the trolley and reel, a 30m Classic 13mm (½”) hose, a multi-purpose spray gun and all required fittings (two tap connectors and two hose connectors). Fitted with smooth running profiled wheels and an ergonomically designed handle with a comfortable grip to ensure ease of transportation, the hose trolley is constructed with a robust metal frame to protect the hose and ensure excellent stability during use. To ensure an even longer service life, the reel is also treated with a powder coating for added resistance against environmental exposure.
The 30m Classic hose, meanwhile, is made from strong but flexible PVC designed to be pressure and tangle resistant for ever reliable performance, with the Comfort multi-purpose spray gun offering a variety of spray patterns ideal for a range of cleaning and watering applications. Moreover, as the Classic hose is part of Gardena’s comprehensive Original System it is also compatible with a wide variety of extra connectors and accessories (available separately), thus ensuring superb versatility.
As tough as the hose reel already is, Gardena’s inclusion of a very generous twelve year warranty as standard should further boost confidence in the dependability of this sturdy little unit, while with a maximum capacity of up to 60m of 13mm (½”) hose, 50m of 15mm (“) hose, or 35m of 19mm (¾”) hose it is also easy to tailor the hose reel to your particular needs. All of this makes the metal hose trolley ideal for dedicated gardeners looking for a superbly practical and reliable water management system.
• Sturdy frame and powder-coated metal reel protect the hose, provide excellent stability during use and resist general wear and tear for a longer service life
• Fitted with smooth running profiled wheels and an ergonomically designed handle with a comfortable grip to make getting the hose to where it is needed quick and hassle-free
• Compatible with all Gardena Original System accessories and featuring a maximum capacity of up to 60m of 13mm (½”) hose, 50m of 15mm (") hose, or 35m of 19mm (¾") hose
• Supplied fully assembled and with an amazing twelve year manufacturer’s guarantee to ensure complete peace of mind and superb reliability
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.