Gardena Oscillating Sprinkler ZoomMaxx
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: £3.95 on orders under £50
A practical method of keeping your garden well hydrated even during the height of summer. Superbly versatile, the ZoomMaxx (8127-20) features an easy to adjust range and spray width system to ensure optimal results on areas of lawn ranging from 9m up to 216m.
- Gardena Hose Trolley SetFitted with durable, smooth running wheels and a telescopic handle for ease of transportation and storage, the trolley set (2692-29) thus provides a practical and convenient way of keeping your garden well hydrated.
- Gardena Wall-Mounted Hose Box 25 roll-up automaticGardena's wall-mounted hose box (8023-20) provides a quick and easy way of meeting all of your horticultural hydration needs, but with the added advantage of an automatic retraction mechanism which eliminates the hassle of manually winding the hose.
- Gardena Classic Hose Reel 10 SetA compact and versatile unit ideal for use in small gardens or for watering plants on patios and balconies. The set (8010-20) comes assembled and with everything you need to keep a mini-Eden well hydrated.
- Gardena Classic Hose Trolley 60 HG SetSupplied assembled for convenience, containing everything you need for gapless connection from tap to hose to nozzle, Gardena's new Classic 60HG hose trolley set (8004-28) is the ultimate practical solution for keeping medium to large gardens well hydrated.
The first stanza of William Wordsworth’s ‘Resolution and Independence’, a faintly peculiar poem about an encounter with a leech-gatherer, ends with lyrical praise for the refreshing qualities of rain (“And all the air is filled with the pleasant noise of waters”). The poem then continues to describe the life which thrives in the wake of the night’s precipitation, with the grass “bright with rain-drops”, providing a moving image of the way in which all of nature depends upon the life-giving qualities of water.
In the absence of rain, however, Gardena’s Oscillating Sprinkler ZoomMaxx offers a pleasingly practical alternative, making it easy to keep your garden well hydrated even during the height of summer. Featuring sixteen rubber nozzles for excellent water distribution, the ZoomMaxx is capable of performing excellently regardless of the size and shape of your garden. This is primarily due to the degree of customisation it offers, with an infinitely adjustable spray range of between 3m and 18m and an independently variable spray width of between 3m and 12m. This allows you to adapt the ZoomMaxx for optimal performance in areas ranging from 9m² to an incredible 216m².
The ZoomMaxx is also notable for featuring a clever supportive foot, allowing it to be set down securely even on ground with an incline of up to 15%. Moreover, in addition to being made from hardwearing materials for a longer service life, the ZoomMaxx is also fitted with a fine-mesh filter for protection against blockages caused by sand and dirt, thus ensuring exceptional reliability and a consistently high flow rate. Ideal for use with Gardena’s Original System hoses and connectors, you can even install several sprinklers in sequence when watering the very largest gardens, while the inclusion of a two year manufacturer’s warranty as standard helps to ensure complete user satisfaction at all times.
• A compact and versatile oscillating sprinkler designed to perform admirably regardless of the size and shape of your garden, ideal for watering areas between 9m² and 216m²
• Equipped with a sturdy foot so that it can be safely secured in a position where it is most needed, even on surfaces with an incline of up to 15%
• Flow regulation allows infinite, fine adjustment of the irrigation area with a spray width ranging from 3m to 12m, and an adjustable spray range of between 3m and 18m
• Fitted with a fine-mesh filter for protection against blockages caused by sand and dirt, thus enhancing performance and ensuring superb reliability
• Ideal for use with Gardena’s Original System hoses and connectors and supplied with a two year manufacturer’s warranty to ensure complete peace of mind
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.