Gardena Wall-Mounted Hose Box 25 roll-up automatic
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Gardena’s wall-mounted hose box (8023-20) provides a quick and easy way of meeting all of your horticultural hydration needs, but with the added advantage of an automatic retraction mechanism which eliminates the hassle of manually winding the hose.
- Gardena Comfort Aquazoom 250/2The ideal sprinkler for watering smaller rectangular areas from 25 m to maximum 250 m. It can achieve an infinitely adjustable range of 7 m to maximum 18 m and has an individually adjustable width of spray of 3.5 m to maximum 14 m. (1973-20)
- Gardena Premium Full or Part Circle Pulse SprinklerThe GARDENA Premium Full or Part Circle Pulse Sprinkler (8135-20) irrigates large areas effortlessly. It is made of a robust metal and plastic combination. This renders the Sprinkler Head highly stable.
- Gardena Angled Tap Connector 33.3 mmA Gardena Angled Tap Connector (2999-20) allows connection of a hose directly to the tap. The connector can be rotated and swivelled, preventing kinking and twisting of the hose at the tap.
In these days of self-cleaning ovens, automatic cars and robotic vacuum cleaners there aren’t too many situations left in which we actually have to get our hands dirty to get work done. Whether this is a good or bad thing may depend on your attitude towards dirty hands (though I imagine that we green-fingered types are probably more open to that than most), but there is little denying that the relentless march of technology is definitely making life much easier in many respects.
Gardena’s wall-mounted hose box (25m) with automatic roll-up, for example, provides a quick and easy way of meeting all of your horticultural hydration needs, but with the added advantage of an automatic retraction mechanism which eliminates the hassle of manually winding up the hose once you are done; just a quick tug on the hose is all that is required to deactivate the lock, at which point the reel does the rest of the work for you. To prevent tangling (perhaps the most dreaded affliction which can befall a hosepipe), the reel also features an integrated hose guide, with an anti-drip device working to eradicate water loss when not in use. Moreover, to make it easy to reach every part of your garden the wall-mounted hose box is designed to swivel by up to 180°, while also keeping the hosepipe safe and out of the way until you need it.
Supplied with everything you need to set to work, the wall-mounted hose box (25m) set contains the spring-powered automatic hose reel, a high quality 25m long Classic 13mm (½”) hose, a 2m connecting hose, an adjustable spray nozzle, a handy wall bracket and all required fittings (three tap connectors, a standard hose connector and a water stop). The 25m Classic hose is made from PVC, making it both tough and pleasingly flexible, while the fully adjustable spray nozzle can be set to offer everything from a fine mist to a steady stream depending on the job at hand. Compatibility with Gardena’s Original System, meanwhile, makes it easy to adapt the hosepipe supplied for a wide range of watering and cleaning applications (additional connectors and watering accessories available separately).
To underscore the reliability of these superbly practical hose boxes Gardena even offers a two year warranty as standard, thus ensuring long term satisfaction and complete peace of mind. Ideal for use in medium sized gardens, Gardena’s wall-mounted hose box (25m) with automatic roll-up is thus a handy way of ensuring that you always have access to your hosepipe when you most need it.
• Hose box set includes wall bracket, spring-powered automatic hose reel, high quality 25m hose, 2m connecting hose, adjustable spray nozzle and all required fittings
• Wall-mounted hose box protects the hose when not in use, provides quick and easy access when needed, and swivels by up to 180° for added convenience
• Ideal for use in medium sized gardens with a high quality 25m Classic 13mm (½”) hose and a versatile Classic spray nozzle capable of handling a variety of applications
• Smooth running reel allows hose to be conveniently withdrawn with little effort and features an automatic roll-up mechanism for quick and controlled retraction
• Integrated hose guide prevents twisting and tangling of the hose, with an anti-drip device included to prevent leaks when not in use
• The hose box can also be quickly and effortlessly removed from the wall bracket using the ergonomically designed carry handle for frost-protected storage during the winter
• Comes with everything you need for immediate use and supplied with a two year manufacturer’s warranty to ensure complete peace of mind
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.