Gardena Wall-Mounted Hose Box 35 roll-up automatic
- Availability: Awaiting stock
- Estimated Dispatch: Production issue
- Manufacturer: Gardena
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Gardena’s wall-mounted hose box (8024-20) with automatic roll-up provides an effective and convenient way of keeping your garden properly hydrated, including a handy automatic winding mechanism for added user convenience.
Out of stock
- Gardena Comfort Aquazoom 350/2This oscillating sprinkler (1975-20) provides an exceptionally simple method of watering rectangular areas of lawn between 28m and 350m. It is easy to adapt the Aquazoom 350/2 to suit your garden.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Gardena Premium Full or Part Circle Pulse SprinklerThe GARDENA Premium Full or Part Circle Pulse Sprinkler (8135-20) irrigates large areas effortlessly. It is made of a robust metal and plastic combination. This renders the Sprinkler Head highly stable.
- Gardena Premium Metal Multi-Purpose Spray GunThis comfortable-to-use spray model (8107-20) in solid metal and plastic design with robust sprayer head and four different spray patterns is practically predestined for variable watering and cleaning tasks.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Gardena Premium Metal Adjustable Shower / SprayThe Gardena premium metal adjustable shower / spray (8154-20) is a robust metal and plastic design with non-slip soft plastic components. Three spray patters, soft spray, bubble jet, hard jet and flat jet. Fully adjustable flow rate.
- Gardena Universal Tap ConnectorThe GARDENA Universal Tap Connector (2909-20) is ideally suited for all popular square taps as the connector simply clicks into place. The Universal Tap Connector is corrosion-resistant and can be attached without tools.
Charles Mackay, nineteenth century Scottish poet, journalist, author, anthologist, novelist, and songwriter, once wrote that “water is the mother of the vine, the nurse and fountain of fecundity, the adorner and refresher of the world.” Despite the breadth of Mackay’s accomplishment it isn’t overly clear whether he had much direct horticultural experience, but nevertheless we should take care to heed his words as a well hydrated garden is a happy, healthy garden.
Handily, the good people at Gardena are very well qualified in this respect, and Gardena’s wall-mounted hose box (35m) with automatic roll-up provides an effective and convenient way of keeping your garden properly watered. Supplied with everything you need for immediate use, the hose box set includes a wall bracket, an automatic hose reel, a high quality 35m 12.5mm (½”) hose, and all required fittings.
By mounting to your wall the hose box guarantees quick and easy access to the hose while also saving on storage space, with the wall bracket also able to hold additional nozzles, sprayers and wash brushes ready for use. To ensure complete satisfaction the hose box also swivels by up to 180° to help you reach every part of your garden without kinking the hose, and features an integrated anti-drip device to prevent water loss when not in use. The smooth running hose reel, meanwhile, makes re-coiling the hose satisfyingly simple, and when you are done the spring-assisted retraction mechanism will automatically wind in the hose in a controlled and efficient manner (with a hose guide included to prevent tangling and twisting, thus ensuring reliable performance time after time).
The high quality 35m hose included as standard is made from tough PVC to ensure high durability and flexibility. Moreover, as the hose is compatible with the many extra connectors and watering accessories within Gardena’s Original System (available separately) it is easy to adapt the hose for almost any cleaning or watering application. Ideal for use in larger gardens, Gardena’s wall-mounted hose box (35m) with automatic roll-up is also supplied complete with a two year manufacturer’s warranty, thus providing superb peace of mind and ensuring reliable performance time after time.
• Hose box comes with everything you need to set to work, including wall bracket, automatic hose reel, high quality 35m hose and all required fittings
• Wall-mounted hose box protects the hose, provides quick and easy access when needed, and swivels by up to 180° to help you reach every part of your garden
• Ideal for use in larger gardens and supplied with a high quality 35m 12.5mm (½”) hose and a versatile Classic spray nozzle capable of tackling a variety of applications
• Smooth running reel allows hose to be conveniently withdrawn with little effort and features an automatic roll-up mechanism; just a quick tug deactivates the locking mechanism and the reel does the rest of the work for you
• Integrated hose guide prevents twisting and tangling of the hose, with an anti-drip device included to prevent leakages when not in use
• The hose box can also be quickly and effortlessly removed from the wall bracket using the ergonomically designed carry handle for frost-protected storage during the winter
• Compatible with all Gardena Original System accessories and connectors and supplied with a two year manufacturer’s warranty to ensure complete peace of mind
About GardenaMore than seventy per cent of the Earth is covered in water. Sixty percent of the human body is made of water. Water is, in short, the very essence of life on our planet. More specifically, it is also the essence of life in your garden, and keeping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches well hydrated is an integral part of maintaining a luxurious, healthy garden. This is especially during the summer, when the warm weather and lack of rainfall can leave everything a little parched. This is where Gardena comes in. Founded in Germany in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner, Gardena’s breakthrough came in 1968 with the development of the Original Gardena System - a range of hoses, connectors and accessories which provide a complete, easy to use and superbly reliable method of getting water where it is most needed in the garden.
The brilliance of the Original System is that the simple but effective connectors make it easy to switch between accessories and hoses as the job requires, while the high quality materials used in the construction of Original System products ensures that a watertight connection is maintained at all times. Since its humble beginnings with this simple but brilliant system, Gardena has grown into a world renowned designer and manufacturer of garden care products. The company has also continued to develop the Original System and Gardena’s hoses, sprinklers and watering accessories are now used by professionals and dedicated home gardeners across the globe.
As well as the Original System Gardena now also produces a wide range of other garden care tools and accessories, including axes, shovels, pruners, secateurs (our favourites are the delightfully named “SchnippSchnapp”) and just about everything you could possibly need to keep your garden in top condition. Of particular note is the Gardena CombiSystem, first introduced in 1977, which consists of a range of handles and tools (including rakes, hoes and brooms) which can be mixed and matched to suit the job at hand. This offers the same convenience and versatility as the Original System when working in other parts of the garden, making it easier than ever to achieve great results with superb efficiency.
Gardena is best known for its superb water management solutions and the iconic Original System is a must have for anyone seeking an effective way of keeping a garden looking great all year round (or simply those tired of lugging a watering can around the garden on hot summer days).
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.