Hayter Harrier 41 375 Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Hayter Harrier 41 375 (CODE375A) is an efficient self-propelled model from a well known British manufacturer. Featuring a rear roller, sturdy aluminium deck, and seven cutting heights from 13 – 60mm, this mower is best suited to small to medium sized lawns.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- £4.99 Select optionsLawnmaster Fuel CanThe perfect option for transporting petrol from the filling station into your mower.
- inc vatLawnmaster Funnel with GauzeKeep fuel clean and protect your mower's carburetor with a funnel and gauze.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
The Hayter Harrier 41 375 is an efficient self-propelled model from a well known British manufacturer. Having been made in Britain for more than 30 years, Hayter Harrier are high quality lawnmowers with reliable engines. Thanks to their reputation, when you purchase a Hayter Harrier you know you’re purchasing a lawnmower which will work hard for you for years to come.
This particular model features a reliable Briggs & Stratton 625 E Series engine, offering plenty of power. Before we send out your new machine, we will carry out a full pre-delivery inspection and provide you with a bottle of the correct grade engine oil. You’ll need to put this into the sump as per the instructions in the handbook, and fill your mower with petrol, and thanks to the ReadyStart automatic choke, you will find that the engine starts easily. This model has variable speed between 2.2 and 3.4 mph to suit your walking pace as well as the mowing conditions.
The quality of cut given by this mower is both clean and precise. Using the single counter balance lever, you can chose between seven cutting heights from 13mm to 60mm depending on the time of year and the appear you are trying to achieve. When you are cutting longer grass, Vari-Pitch automatically adjusts your cutter deck to increase the airflow and improve functionality. Other useful features include a folding handlebar and compact fabric grass bag for easy storage. When in use, the 60 litre grass bag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying, or removed completely for rear-discharge mowing. The front bumper provides added protection for the deck and the wheels, and along with the rear handle, helps provide an easy way of lifting and moving your lawnmower.
The two piece ribbed rear roller provides impressive traction and manoeuvrability, as well as allowing you to achieve the classic striped appearance. This model features Trim Side, designed to cut right up to the edge of your garden. This works particularly well for your lawn borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls with ease. The aluminium cutter deck is incredibly durable, rigid, and corrosion resistant. This lawnmower is perfectly suited to fine striped or informal lawns which are up to half a tennis court in size.
Subject to an annual service by a registered Hayter dealer, the Hayter Harrier 41 375 comes with a comprehensive five year warranty for consumers, or a 90 day warranty for professionals. For the original purchaser there is a lifetime cutter deck warranty and lifetime cover for engine crank-shaft bending which might occur if you accidentally hit something you shouldn’t have.
• Briggs & Stratton 625 E Series Engine
• Variable speed autodrive between 2.2 – 3.4mph to suit walking pace and mowing conditions
• Classic stripes created with a two piece ribbed rear roller for superior traction and manoeuvrability
• Trim side allows you to cut right up to borders, retaining walls and raised beds
• 5 Year warranty for consumers; 90 day warranty for commercial users
• Lifetime crankshaft and deck warranty for the original owner
• One piece folding handlebars for easy storage
• Seven cutting heights between 13 and 60mm
• 60 litre fabric grass bag with wide opening can be lifted through the handlebars for easy removal and reattachment
Technical SpecificationsEngine / motor: Briggs & Stratton 625 E Series Engine
Power source: Petrol
Starting method: Recoil
Deck material: Cast aluminium
Cutting system: Rotary blade
Cutting width: 41cm
Cutting height: 7 heights between 13 and 60mm
Collection bag: 60-litre canvas bag
Mulching function: No
Rear roller: Yes
Drive system: Self-propelled
Warranty: 5 years for home users (subject to annual service by a registered dealer), 90 day commercial usage
2 – 3 working days
|SLI Cutting System|
|SLI Cutting Width|
40 – 44.9cm
|SLI Deck Material|
|SLI Drive System|
|SLI Mulching Function|
|SLI Power Source|
|SLI Rear Roller|
|SLI Starting System|
30 – 39.9kg
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.