Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Electric Start Petrol Lawnmower 412
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
This Electric Start rear roller mower makes maintaining a fine finish on a small to medium lawn an effortless experience. Featuring a Briggs & Stratton 650 Ex Series petrol engine, variable speed settings (1.5mph-3mph), and an electric key start system.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton 992233 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 625 Series, 650 Series, 675 Series & Quantum.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter HY201026 Genuine Replacement Blade16inch / 41cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 410, 412, 413 & 432.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Hayter’s popular Harrier 41 series of rear roller petrol lawnmowers are well known for being solid and powerful, but also for being intuitive and easy to use. The Harrier 41 Autodrive Electric Start is perhaps the embodiment of convenience in this respect, and is designed specifically to make maintaining a fine finish on a small to medium lawn as joyous and effortless an experience as possible.
The Harrier 41 Autodrive Electric Start’s self-propulsion system, for example, is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 650 Ex Series™ EcoPlus™ petrol engine, and features variable speed settings (ranging from 1.5mph-3mph) so that you can adapt the machine to your preferred pace of work. Moreover, in addition to the traditional recoil pull-start, this model also features an electric key start system, so even turning the engine on is effortless. Versatility and convenience are also guaranteed by variable cutting height adjustment (13mm-60mm), and a ribbed rear roller that offers extra stability and traction as well as producing a classic striped finish.
Thanks to Hayter’s years of accumulated expertise and commitment to excellence, the Harrier 41 Autodrive Electric Start is as durable and sturdy as it is versatile and easy to use. The mower’s aluminium deck and impact resistant polymer under-deck, for example, offer longevity as well as improved performance, while Hayter’s unique friction disc system is designed to protect against crankshaft damage in the event that you accidentally hit a solid object. Hayter’s confidence in this system is reflected in their offer of a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending, and the British made Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Electric Start also comes with a five year consumer warranty, providing added peace of mind for the discerning home gardener.
• Cutting width of 41cm (16”), suitable for lawns up to half the size of a tennis court
• Lightweight aluminium chassis and polymer under-deck, offering durability, lowering noise emissions and improving performance
• Briggs & Stratton 650 Ex Series™ engine, providing guaranteed power and performance, featuring electric key start system
• Autodrive system featuring adjustable forward speed settings (1.5mph-3mph)
• Ribbed rear roller for improved traction and to produce a classic striped finish
• Seven height-of-cut settings (13mm-60mm), controlled via a single counterbalanced lever for quick adjustment
• Ergonomically designed folding handlebar for convenient storage, and easy to empty 53 litre grass bag for enhanced collection performance
|Engine:||190cc 650 Ex Series™ Ecoplus™ with Readystart®|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Electric Start|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 60mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 53-litre|
|Drive system:||Autodrive Variable Speed 1.5-3 mph|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.