Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower | 413
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Small, solid and powerful, the Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive 413 is ideal for achieving a classic striped finished on small to medium sized lawns. Powered by an efficient Briggs & Stratton petrol engine.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton 992233 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 625 Series, 650 Series, 675 Series & Quantum.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter HY201026 Genuine Replacement Blade16inch / 41cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 410, 412, 413 & 432.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Small, solid and powerful, there is a good reason why the Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive 413 is a popular rear roller mower among proud gardeners across the country. Hayter’s long tradition of creating high quality rotary mowers shines through in this machine, which although small is precision engineered for toughness, performance and manoeuvrability and ideal for achieving a luxurious striped finished on the surface of small to medium sized lawns.
At the heart of the Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive is an efficient Briggs & Stratton 650 Ex Series™ EcoPlus™ petrol engine, featuring traditional recoil start and guaranteeing outstanding performance. This powerful and efficient engine drives both the mower’s rotary blade and the self-propulsion system, which incorporates variable forward momentum settings (1.5mph-3mph) so the mower can be adapted to match your preferred pace of work. The Autodrive system assists you as you mow works to make maintaining your lawn easier than ever, while the ergonomically designed folding handlebars include an integrated Operator Presence Control system to ensure safe operation.
Although compact, the Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive is also tough, and its aluminium deck and impact resistant polymer underdeck are both designed to offer durability and a long service life. The inclusion of polymer enhancement fins on the front of the underdeck, designed to lift horizontal grass before cutting, only testifies to Hayter’s expertise and commitment to creating the finest mowers. Superb performance is further guaranteed by variable cutting height adjustment (13mm-60mm), allowing you to adapt the mower to the conditions of your lawn, and a ribbed rear roller which offers enhanced stability and manoeuvrability while at the same time producing a crisp stripe effect as you mow.
Moreover, Hayter’s unique friction disc system is fitted to protect against the occurrence of crankshaft damage should you accidentally hit a solid object while mowing, backed up by a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending. The British made Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive also comes with a five year consumer warranty, so if you are looking for a machine which is both easy to use and which durable enough to offer years of excellent service, look no further than this plucky little mower.
• Cutting width of 41cm (16”), ideal for lawns up to half the size of a tennis court
• Lightweight aluminium and polymer cutting deck, offering durability and improved performance while simultaneously lowering noise emissions
• 190cc Briggs & Stratton 650 Ex Series™ EcoPlus™ engine featuring ReadyStart®, eliminating the need to prime before starting
• Autodrive system featuring adjustable forward speed settings (1.5mph-3mph)
• Seven height-of-cut settings (13mm-60mm), controlled via a single counterbalanced lever for quick adjustment
• Easy to empty 53 litre grass bag for enhanced collection performance
|Engine:||190cc 650 Ex Series™ Ecoplus™ with Readystart®|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 60mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 53-litre|
|Drive system:||Autodrive Variable Speed 1.5-3 mph|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.