Hayter Harrier 41 Pro 379 – Honda Engine
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Hayter Harrier 41 Pro 379 is a robust mower designed for the rigors of regular professional use. Featuring a durable aluminium cutting deck, handlebars with additional supports, a reliable Honda engine and a 2 year warranty for professional use, this lawnmower makes a great option for gardeners and landscapers alike.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- £4.99 Select optionsLawnmaster Fuel CanThe perfect option for transporting petrol from the filling station into your mower.
- inc vatLawnmaster Funnel with GauzeKeep fuel clean and protect your mower's carburetor with a funnel and gauze.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
Hayter have teamed up with Honda to produce the Hayter Harrier 41 Pro 379. Made in Britain, this dedicated 41cm professional rear roller lawnmower is the perfect choice for gardeners and landscapers working on smaller gardens, or difficult to access areas. Unlike other Hayter Pro lawnmowers, this model is powered by a 160cc Honda OHC engine. With a fixed speed Autodrive of 3.2mph for optimum productivity and collection performance, you’ll be able to make light work of small to medium sized gardens.
With additional handlebars supports on the deck, a reinforced polymer rear roller and a front bumper to protect the deck and wheels while in use, the Hayter Harrier 41 Pro 379 is packed full of robust features to help it endure the rigors of all-day use. The roller provides strength and rigidity, while simultaneously being resistance to chemical fertilisers and corrosion. Even the heavy duty front wheels have been specifically designed for front use. The cutting deck itself is cast aluminium and therefore more durable and corrosion resistant than steel alternatives.
Professional users will also benefit from practical features such as being able to make quick adjustments to the height of cut (13-60mm) with the single counter-balanced lever, and clean the deck regularly and quickly thanks to the in-built Easy-Wash link up. You can also either cut and collect using the 60-litre grass bag (specially designed to draft dust and debris away from the operator), or use the rear discharge functionality. Trim Side allows you to cut right up to borders and boundary walls, so you’ll again save time as you won’t need to go back over the edges with a strimmer.
This model comes with a lifetime crankshaft warranty for the original owner and, subject to annual servicing by a registered Hayter dealer, also comes with a 2 year warranty for either home or professional users.
• Honda GCV-160 OHC Engine
• Autodrive fixed speed (3.2mph)
• 2 Year warranty for consumers and commercial users (subject to annual service by registered dealer)
• Classic stripes created with a two piece ribbed read roller for superior traction and maneuverability
• Robust die-cast aluminium
• Lifetime crankshaft and deck warranty for the original owner
• One piece folding handlebars for easy storage
• Seven cutting heights between 13 and 60mm
• 60 litre fabric grassbagwith wide opening can be lifted through the handlebars for easy removal and reattachment
Technical SpecificationsEngine / motor: Honda GCV 160 OHC
Power source: Petrol
Starting method: Recoil
Deck material: Aluminium
Cutting system: Rotary blade
Cutting width: 41cm
Cutting height: 7 heights between 13 and 60mm
Collection bag: 60-litre canvas bag
Mulching function: No
Rear roller: Yes
Drive system: Self-propelled (3.2mph)
Warranty: 2 years (professional or domestic and subject to annual service by a registered dealer)
4 – 6 working days
|SLI Power Source|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.