Hayter Harrier 41 Push Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower | 410
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The small but powerful Hayter Harrier 41 Push is designed for manoeuvrability and ease of use, perfect for maintaining a fine striped lawn in small to medium gardens.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton 992244 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 625 Series, 650 Series, 675 Series & Quantum.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter HY201026 Genuine Replacement Blade16inch / 41cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 410, 412, 413 & 432.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
The small but powerful Hayter Harrier 41 Push is designed for manoeuvrability and ease of use, and perfect for maintaining a fine striped finish on the turf of small to medium ornamental gardens. Moreover, Hayter’s commitment to quality means that this mower combines performance and durability in one satisfyingly efficient package.
The tough little Harrier 41 Push, built with an aluminium deck and impact resistant polymer under-deck for improved performance and quieter operation, is powered by an efficient Briggs & Stratton 650 Ex Series™ EcoPlus™ petrol engine, engineered specifically for use in lawnmowers to offer excellent performance with reduced emissions. The integrated ReadyStart® system, meanwhile, eliminates the need to prime or choke the engine manually before use. A classic striped finish to your lawn is guaranteed by the mower’s ribbed rear roller, which also provides extra stability and manoeuvrability when mowing around borders and ornaments. Hayter’s attention to detail is equally admirable; integrated polymer enhancement fins work to comb grass into an upright position for enhanced cutting performance, while the ergonomically designed handlebars also incorporate an “Operator Presence Control” system for added safety and ease of use.
Hayter’s sixty-five years of accumulated knowledge of and experience in the design and manufacture of high quality rotary mowers is evident in their innovative friction disc system, designed to protect against impact damage to the crankshaft should you accidentally hit a solid object while mowing. So confident are Hayter in this system, that they offer a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending. The British made Hayter Harrier 41 Push also comes with Hayter’s five-year consumer warranty, making it the ideal mower for anyone seeking peace of mind along with excellent performance, ease of use and storage, and robust construction.
• Lightweight aluminium chassis and polymer underdeck for durability and improved performance
• Cutting width of 41cm (16”), suitable for lawns up to half the size of a tennis court
• Briggs & Stratton 650 Ex Series™ engine with recoil start, providing guaranteed power and performance
• Ribbed rear roller for improved traction and an iconic striped finish
• Seven height-of-cut settings (13mm-60mm), controlled via single counterbalanced lever for quick adjustment
• Ergonomically designed folding handlebar for convenient storage, and easy to empty 53 litre grass bag for enhanced collection performance
|Engine:||190cc 650 Ex Series™ Ecoplus™ with Readystart®|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 60mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 53-litre|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.