Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive InStart Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower | 561J
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Powered by a Briggs & Stratton petrol engine, this hard-working mower features variable ground speed settings (1.5mph-3mph), and a split differential ribbed rear roller.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton 992235 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 800 Series, 850 Series, 855 Series I/C & 875 Series.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter 340015 Genuine Replacement Blade22inch / 56cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 560, 561 & 566.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Hayter have a longstanding tradition of creating high quality rotary mowers and always seek to marry the traditional skills and knowledge they have accumulated over more than sixty-five years of business with the latest in cutting edge technology. The Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive InStart, for example, is a rear roller mower both designed to produce a classic striped finish on fine lawns and replete with hi-tech features for improved performance and convenience.
With a cutting width of 56cm, the Harrier 56 Autodrive InStart is ideally suited to situations when you need to maintain a neat and even surface on larger areas of grass. Moreover, thanks to the self-propulsion system, featuring variable ground speed settings (1.5mph-3mph), this hard-working mower takes much of the sweat and toil out of maintaining fine turf. Both the self-propulsion system and the rotary cutting blade are powered by an efficient Briggs & Stratton 875iS petrol engine; designed specifically for lawnmowers, Briggs & Stratton’s EcoPlus™ engines are fine-tuned to produce fewer emissions while guaranteeing constant power and performance. Moreover, thanks to the inclusion of the fantastic InStart system, getting your mower up and running is now easier than ever.
The Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive InStart also features a hard-wearing aluminium chassis and ABS underdeck liner, fitted with front-mounted enhancement fins to lift horizontal grass, as well as eight adjustable cutting height settings (13mm-60mm) controlled via a single counterbalanced lever and a split differential ribbed rear roller for superior traction and a pristine striped finish. Moreover, the mower’s rotary blade comes with Hayter’s unique friction disc to help protect against crankshaft damage should you accidentally run into a solid object while mowing. Such is Hayter’s confidence in this system that they back it up with a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft damage, and this outstanding mower is also covered by a five-year consumer warranty.
• 56cm (22”) cutting width and die-cast aluminium cutting deck for enhanced durability and improved cut and collection performance
• Briggs & Stratton 875iS engine with effortless electric key start, featuring variable forward speed settings (1.5mph-3mph) to match your ideal pace of working
• Counter-balanced single lever height-of-cut adjustment (13mm-60mm)
• Split differential ribbed rear roller for superior traction, including self-aligning roller bearings to ensure smooth operation and an even striped finish
• Folding handlebars for easy storage, and large (70 litre) easy-to-empty fabric grass bag for improved collection performance
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton 875iS 190cc|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 60mm|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.