Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower | 560
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Precision engineered to make it easy to achieve a fine finish on larger domestic lawns, and features an efficient Briggs & Stratton petrol engine, variable forward speed settings, die-cast aluminium deck, and a selection of eight cutting heights.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton 992235 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 800 Series, 850 Series, 855 Series I/C & 875 Series.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter 340015 Genuine Replacement Blade22inch / 56cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 560, 561 & 566.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Hayter are recognised as one of the pioneers of the modern rotary mower, and to this day continue to produce high quality machines appreciated by homeowners and professional contractors alike. The Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive is among the largest pedestrian rear roller rotary mowers produced by Hayter, precision engineered to make it easy to achieve an immaculate finish on larger domestic lawns.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive rear roller lawnmower is powered by an efficient Briggs & Stratton 850 Ex Series™ EcoPlus™ petrolengine, with an integrated ReadyStart® system eliminating the need to prime or choke the engine before use. This potent engine works to drive both the rotary cutting blade and the mower’s self-propulsion system, featuring adjustable forward speed settings (1.5mph-3mph), making tackling even the largest lawns eminently manageable. The mower also features Hayter’s unique friction disc to help protect against engine crankshaft damage should you accidentally run into a solid object while mowing, backed up by a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft damage.
The Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive is also remarkable in terms of the durability of its construction. The die-cast aluminium deck, for example, is provides resistance against corrosion and extends beyond the wheelbase to make it easier to mow around edges and borders. The ABS under-deck liner, meanwhile, is both tough and integrates front-mounted enhancement fins to lift horizontal grass while cutting. Moreover, enviable performance and versatility are also guaranteed by features such as a seventy litre easy-to-empty grass bag, foldable handlebars for easy storage, and a selection of eight cutting heights (13mm-60mm) controlled via a single counter-balanced lever system.
• The Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive is therefore a mower ideal for anyone looking to achieve an excellent finish on a large lawn and for added peace of mind comes with Hayter’s five-year consumer warranty.
• 56cm (22”) cutting width and die-cast aluminium cutting deck for enhanced durability and superior cut and collection performance
• Briggs & Stratton 850 Ex Series™ engine with traditional recoil start and adjustable forward speed settings (1.5mph-3mph), providing guaranteed power and performance
• Split differential ribbed rear roller for greater traction and a pristine striped finish, including long-life self-aligning roller bearings for smooth operation
• Counter-balanced single lever height-of-cut adjustment (13mm-60mm)
• Folding handlebars for easy storage, and large (70 litre) easy-to-empty fabric grass bag for improved collection performance
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton Series 850 Readystart|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 60mm|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.